Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InvalidField

InvalidField

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow   Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012 - 16:04

Hello, all. Newbie reporting for duty!

I'm looking for a mini of Jack Sparrow, either licensed or lookalike will do, as long as it's instantly recognizable. I found the mini below at Laughing Monk, but I'm in the US and the mini is in Australia, which wouldn't be so much of a problem except their ordering system is archaic and I don't think I trust myself to figure out how to convert the currency and get it to them without the benefit of paypal or an ordinary cc checkout. I'm like the world's only luddite internet nerd.

Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Lm0040

Anyway, if anyone knows of any other possibilities to portray Captain Jack, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow   Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012 - 17:28

You're in luck; i.e., The War Store carries Laughing Monk minis AND at discount prices. Here's a link to the L.M. stuff:

http://www.thewarstore.com/page969.html

clown
Back to top Go down
InvalidField

InvalidField

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow   Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:28

Ooo, how convenient! I hadn't seen The War Store before, thanks for the tip.

I can't even contain my excitement--I have this crazy idea about making an amazon warband with that mini as one of the heros. Lol I would make him the 'Captain' but he's hardly a priestess.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow   Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012 - 1:56

Glad to be of assistance. Neal & the Folks at The War Store are a great group to deal with. If you ever find yourself out on Eastern Long Island drop in. It's a wild place on Neal's parents farm. It's a two or three Quonset Hut warehouse loaded from floor to ceiling with more minis et al than you could possibly imagine...as close to Heaven as I'll ever get. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow   Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for (Captain!) Jack Sparrow
Page 1 of 1