HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 
 

 Fear- Hatred- scorpion tail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infamos
Youngblood
Youngblood


Posts : 6
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-29
Location : columbus ohio

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Fear- Hatred- scorpion tail   Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 16:30

We have thought of a couple rules questions.

1. do fear creating creatures need to roll against fear for charging another fear creature? example possessed charges a ghoul.

2. Do hired guns assume hatred if you hire them into a warband? example hiring a ogre-bodyguard into witch hunter band.

3. if i wound and critical with a scorpion tail is it just the unarmed crit table or does poison get applied differently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster


Posts : 7011
Trading Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-18

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Fear- Hatred- scorpion tail   Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 17:29

Infamos wrote:


1. do fear creating creatures need to roll against fear for charging another fear creature? example possessed charges a ghoul.
The rules for fear specifically say that a creature that causes fear ignores fear. "Note that creatures that cause fear can ignore these tests." Mordheim rule book, p. 39.
Infamos wrote:
2. Do hired guns assume hatred if you hire them into a warband? example hiring a ogre-bodyguard into witch hunter band.
This is probably a bad example since only the witch hunters and their captian have the Burn the Witch rule in a witch hunter warband, but the answer is no.
Infamos wrote:
3. if i wound and critical with a scorpion tail is it just the unarmed crit table or does poison get applied differently
Its the unarmed crit table. The poison doesn't change the weapon type or in this case the lack of a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Fear- Hatred- scorpion tail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Possessed and Mutations
» Squigs fear tests
» 1991-1992 Caprice Tail Lites
» deville tail lights with buckets for custom install $100
» LED Tail lights

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Rules and Gameplay-
Jump to: