Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A Big Plunge into Brave New World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Trading Reputation : 0

A Big Plunge into Brave New World Empty
PostSubject: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011 - 19:44

Hi,

Sean Swift aka Swifty......

I've been scourin ur web most of the weekend takenin wht info can but i think i ready to take tht plunge into the realms of mordheiml lol...

I'm 25,
frm nr Melton Mowbray (Pork Pieland to locals), Lesta, UK
Wrk in manufacturing in gas fires..

I'm lookin at start playin soon as i get me warband to geather of skaven. But the only thing is i don't knw anyone local who plays mordheim....... For leaving in the middle of knw wear but quite close to Warhammer HQ i knw is pretty poor Sad

So tht's my little saga so far................
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011 - 20:01

As someone who lives on the other side of No Where, I can identify. SO...WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 3:41

Welcome aboard! Good luck with the search for opponents.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 20:23

Thank u for welcome me into ur world...
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 20:47

Have fun with the hobby! And as several of use can tell you games against yourself can be fun and can hold you over until some more people get to join you! The people here have been great! You'll fit in fine!

And a quick search of Melton Mowbray makes it look like a nice place to visit! Although if I made it accross the pond to the UK I doubt my wife would let me bring my warbands with me... cheers
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011 - 19:03

Hi like the enthusiasm and if u did make over the pond i'll treat to a Pork Pie and abit of Stilton cheese we r quite famed for thm hehe...

Yh might give it ago but i might feel playin myself be one sided tho Laughing
Or worst case i'll teach my 7yr old sister to play she always likes pickin stuff up and movin thm about... Also wont be as biest thn but i'll aft to reminder tho tap dancin wont kill thm hehe.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Plunge into Brave New World   A Big Plunge into Brave New World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Big Plunge into Brave New World
Page 1 of 1