HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog in
Share | 

Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
floedebolle
Etheral
Etheral

Trading Reputation: 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Wed 26 May 2010 - 20:21

Hey guys, as i already posted in the Miniatures gallery, i had to make a new modell for my youngblood Kurt dieter, cause the unlucky guy got a chestwound, one eye blind, lost an arm, trauma, and nervous condition, means this idiot now only has a 1 for ini, and a 2 for toughness, hell yeah!
But i didnt wanted to throw him out, i´d rather took on the challenge to make a new one who would fit to his newly earned hindraces:

here he is ( Torso is from a old ral partha beggar, legs are from a drunk guy from LOTR, mithril figures ), i made him an hat, put a skull on his hookhand, pouch and belt, and he got a apron or pinny, wich will be white and full of blood, you´ll see, sorry that i ´ve already sprayed him, painted pics will follow, Floedebolle

Ooops, and of course i added a nice parchment hefted on his coat where there will be written " Iam but ugly" in fraktur letters!

and yes, i know, those are some lausy taken pics, mea culpa! the next ones will be better, i promise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation: 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Wed 26 May 2010 - 20:44

That is one INCREDIBLY COOL mini. CLEVER & IMAGINATIVE use of various minis, EXCELLENT conversion/GSing work. VERY WELL DONE!

Gallery of Little Horrors:  http://deafnala.tabletopgeeks.com/

Maudeheim & Environs, Part I:
http://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t4674-maudeheim-environs-part-i-updated-10-29-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarryMason
Knight
Knight

Trading Reputation: 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 27 May 2010 - 13:24

If he could just lose a leg now >Smile

Seriously though, awesome. I mean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 27 May 2010 - 13:30

Looks great! Awesome sculpting. However, a more focussed picture from the front would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation: 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 27 May 2010 - 13:58

Despite the blurry front image the miniature looks awesome. I love the style of the sculpt. I look forward to more (and better) pictures. bounce

Ancient
Ancient

Trading Reputation: 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 27 May 2010 - 16:26

very nice ^_^ ...it's a pity i can see fusion lines (if in English you call them in this way)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drakkols-workshop/294017540629240
sianpää
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Fri 28 May 2010 - 20:03

Very nice conversion! You really managed to get him looking like an individual.
Hopefully his forthcoming wounds will be only mental ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
floedebolle
Etheral
Etheral

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 17:37

hey guys, thanks for your comments, and about the legwound, dont worry, cause i allready bought another 3 beggars with this one, and one of them has only one leg , and there is also one withoutlegs, sitting on a little wagon, but i dont think he will be able to participate anymore on a wagon, ha, oh wait, i´ll make it a houserule " imperial battlewagon" !!!Wink

As soon as i finish the paintjob i promise better and more pictures of kurt, floedebolle
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
floedebolle
Etheral
Etheral

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 17:38

hey guys, thanks for your comments, and about the legwound, dont worry, cause i allready bought another 3 beggars with this one, and one of them has only one leg , and there is also one withoutlegs, sitting on a little wagon, but i dont think he will be able to participate anymore on a wagon, ha, oh wait, i´ll make it a houserule " imperial battlewagon" !!!Wink

As soon as i finish the paintjob i promise better and more pictures of kurt, floedebolle
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
floedebolle
Etheral
Etheral

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !   Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 17:38

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Youngblood Kurt-Dieter, converted Reiklander !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1