Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

W:empire wizards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rory
Captain
Captain
rory

Trading Reputation : 0

W:empire wizards Empty
PostSubject: W:empire wizards   W:empire wizards Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 1:22

He dudes, im looking for a necromancer for my undead warband and I like the empire ones. Does anyone have any of these 2 lying around ? I'd like to buy em

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m160006a_99120202016_EmpWizardsMPPK_445x319.jpg

regards

Rory
Back to top Go down
rhuntar
Warrior
Warrior
rhuntar

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: None

W:empire wizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: W:empire wizards   W:empire wizards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:27

Those wizards are actually a multi part plastic that can be assembled as 5 or so different wizards. I think it retails for around $17 in the US.

That is to say i've got that box, but haven't assembled them into anything yet, but am planning to use them for a Possessed Magister conversion, and something else.

Some pretty decent bits and heads though, it might be worth breaking down and buying it new if you'll use it for conversions later....
Back to top Go down

W:empire wizards
Page 1 of 1