Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

intercepting on different levels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AFKzombie
Captain
Captain
AFKzombie

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

intercepting - intercepting on different levels Empty
PostSubject: intercepting on different levels   intercepting - intercepting on different levels Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010 - 22:46

Hey all,
i have what i think is a pretty intersting question, if you are on a different floor than a charging floor, but can see them and 2" away, can you intercept a charge from a person on a different level than you? it seems kinda akward to me, but than again it is kinda cool thought imagining someone leaping off a building to save their buddy. Of course you'd need a initiative check to make down, but if you pass... intercepting - intercepting on different levels Confused

anyway lmk what your thoughts are.
-AFKzombie
Back to top Go down
playtable
Ancient
Ancient
playtable

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: intercepting on different levels   intercepting - intercepting on different levels Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 5:17

As long as you pass the initiative check, I would think it would be a grand idea to allow this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: intercepting on different levels   intercepting - intercepting on different levels Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 6:19

Fluff-wise: Absolutely! And a cool idea I haven't thought of before. But as playtable suggest, it would count as a diving charge with all the drawbacks included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intercepting on different levels   intercepting - intercepting on different levels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intercepting on different levels
Page 1 of 1