Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A Fist Full of Dice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

A Fist Full of Dice! Empty
PostSubject: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:50

Well I jumped into the Historical War games. I decided to go with the Old West due to my wifes actual interest in playing it with me and we all like our westerns here.

Got a few packs of Foundry figures on order and should arive here either tomorrow or Saturday and looking forward to getting to work on them. Perhaps later down the road I will dive into the LotHS ways. I am really interested in playing the Royal Navy for some reason. I will post pics when I get them going.
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009 - 22:42

Ok. Got my first Cowboy done now, tell me what you all think here. Any CC welcomed, not used to painting these lads.

A Fist Full of Dice! DSCN0400
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009 - 22:50

Looks good for starters! One can tell that you put effort into painting several layers. thumbsup

Somehow the layers look a little "rough" though. I can't tell why. Maybe the colours where too dry when applied? I can imagine them looking a little more smooth if you add a little water to them before painting.

Anyways, nice mini. I look forward to seeing more cowboys. You're assembling an entire posse for LotOW, right?
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 0:10

Yep, got a whole posse. Also have a band of Apaches too im doing. Im experimenting with the skin color for them. Going is rough Mad I will try to make sure the next one is smoother and see what I can come up with. Thanks Cianty.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 0:15

Good start! Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 7:54

FILL YOUR HAND, PILGRIM! There is something about the Wild West that is REALLY appealing to the inner child in moi [the "inner child" being a micromillimeter from the surface Suspect ].
The Gun Slinger looks REALLY cool, NICE piece of work. This is going to be a FUN project to follow. Keep'em coming, Amigo! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fist Full of Dice!   A Fist Full of Dice! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fist Full of Dice!
Page 1 of 1