Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Underdogs Rule....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faulkynn Grom

Faulkynn Grom

Trading Reputation : 0

Underdogs Rule.... Empty
PostSubject: Underdogs Rule....   Underdogs Rule.... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008 - 1:26

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find anything on it. What is the bonus applied out numbered warbands. Example: If my opponent's warband rating is 110 more then mine, do I recieve +3 exp. per Hero/Hencman group in my warband or just 3 exp. to be divied up as I see fit? Wording would suggest the former, however, the latter seems more fair. Thoughts/Comments?

FG afro
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

Underdogs Rule.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underdogs Rule....   Underdogs Rule.... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008 - 1:35

+3 to each model.

If you manage to survive such a scenario you can move up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Faulkynn Grom

Faulkynn Grom

Underdogs Rule.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underdogs Rule....   Underdogs Rule.... Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008 - 23:03

Thanks. That's how I thought it was. Makes new warbands joining an existing campaign able to catch up quickly. Cheers.

FG afro
Back to top Go down
Ram Rock Ed First
Knight
Knight
Ram Rock Ed First

Location : Sydney, Australia (preferrably in the light of the Moon)

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Underdogs Rule.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underdogs Rule....   Underdogs Rule.... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008 - 19:47

Da Bank wrote:
+3 to each model.

If you manage to survive such a scenario you can move up quickly.

Just to further clarrify because some people do get confused here, the +3 to each model is taken into account for the warband rating as a whole, but as far as marking experience in relation to henchmen, you only mark the tract as if it was one person. So, for example, a group of 5 henchmen witha bonus of 3 exp from underdog bonus's would add 15 to the warband rating but as far as markning off experience advancements, only mark off 3 experience on their track of 13 getting 1, maybe two advances (if lucky and still new) rather then all 4 advances.

I hope that helps,

Ram.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Sponsored content

Underdogs Rule.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underdogs Rule....   Underdogs Rule.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underdogs Rule....
Page 1 of 1