Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings from the American Southwest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manoeternality

Manoeternality

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Greetings from the American Southwest Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the American Southwest   Greetings from the American Southwest Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2023 - 6:13

Greetings from Arizona, the name's Reid but I'm a wargamer through-and-through, no cowboys here. I'm considered the (one of) the elf-lovers in my local area, I play Dark Elves and High Elves in fantasy, and am looking into playing Soulblight in AoS. Big Heresy fan, Sons of Horus and Iron Warriors, because taking names and getting stuff done is tight.

I'm also an avid rules writer, I've made hombrew for The Horus Heresy, including a full conversion document for the Starcraft universe using HH ruleset. I've written a Vampire Coast doc for Mordheim, which I am actively looking for creative input on (though the warband is in a very playable state as is). I've tried writing my own system as well, though I've not touched it properly in about a year.

Came here from the links on Liber Malefica, as I was trolling the web for the most up to date info on the Mutiny in Marienburg Supplement. I plan on trying to run a few Mordheim campaigns over the summer, hopefully building up to either a all-additional-rules-included campaign of base necromunda, or a Mutiny in Marienburg style campaign.

Elves and Vampires aside, I'm a lover of One-Eyed bog monsters, and stories of glorious resistance against impossible odds. Gotta' love a good tragedy too.

Nice to meet y'all!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Greetings from the American Southwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the American Southwest   Greetings from the American Southwest Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar 2023 - 13:14

Hi Reid! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet At Times Strangely Interesting Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay! What a Face
Back to top Go down

Greetings from the American Southwest
Page 1 of 1