Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Toby Goatfiled at your service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

Trading Reputation : 0

Toby Goatfiled at your service Empty
PostSubject: Toby Goatfiled at your service   Toby Goatfiled at your service Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov 2008 - 0:24

Salutations! My name is Toby Goatfield and I'm a long time lurker. I enjoy WHFB, 40K and Mordheim. I live in the U.S., best country in the world! Hey, does anybody's nationalistic slogan ever start with "We're Number 2" scratch I didn't think so. Cool I just got out of the service (SG-1, very top secret), my turn-ons are sunsets, long walks on the beach, cotton candy and trips to the petting zoo. My turn-offs are hairy diabolical necromancers, chaos cultists running away that have managed to take a piece of me with them, over zealous witch hunters (are there any other kind) and onions. I am currently looking for a wife from Europe because I find that most American women are overly well fed or don't know how to pay enough attention to someone as modest as myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xarly22
Veteran
Veteran
xarly22

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Toby Goatfiled at your service   Toby Goatfiled at your service Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov 2008 - 0:52

hi man, wellcome to the forum, enjoy your stay, have you ever been in Spain?? im sure that you would like the Madrid night so much Cool
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Toby Goatfiled at your service   Toby Goatfiled at your service Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov 2008 - 1:00

HOWDY PILGIM!
WELCOME ABOARD!cheers

I hope you enjoy your stay on the Tom's Sleep Forum. We've got a lot of very friendly, talented folks AND moi Suspect . thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

PostSubject: Re: Toby Goatfiled at your service   Toby Goatfiled at your service Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov 2008 - 1:04

I have not been to Spain. Crying or Very sad But many of my friends who have travelled to Spain say that the best things in Spain are the hospitality of the people, the incredible food (and drink) and the fantastic weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toby Goatfiled at your service   Toby Goatfiled at your service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toby Goatfiled at your service
Page 1 of 1