Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Grand Theft Mordheim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanatosz
General
General
Athanatosz

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

Grand Theft Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Mordheim   Grand Theft Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug 2018 - 21:24

What happens when you finnish a game riding your opponent mount or wagon? Or aquired from a third party (npcs, scenario equipment)?
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Grand Theft Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Mordheim   Grand Theft Mordheim Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug 2018 - 0:13

If we have taken possession in any way (riding, leading or taken off the table by our warband) of a mount taken from any source (an enemy or an encounter), we keep it. I think all the rules say is that if a mount flees the table or is fleeing at the end of a game, it automatically comes back to its owner.

Our approach probably qualifies as a house rule, but no one has ever argued about it. Wagons have a rule for capturing I think (they got so many rules). Again it hasn't up (because our wagons are rare and defended by the maximum warriors who can possibly ride in them and the pesky owners rout before the possibility of capture.) If we did capture one, we would keep it.

If you haven't found any thing in the rules, I would ask the group.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Mordheim
Page 1 of 1