Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Small Cottage Diorama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dungeons And Gluesticks
Youngblood
Youngblood
Dungeons And Gluesticks

Trading Reputation : 0

Small Cottage Diorama Empty
PostSubject: Small Cottage Diorama   Small Cottage Diorama Icon_minitimeFri 12 May 2017 - 18:53

Here is a few pics one of my first buildings I ever did about a year ago.  It was a small cottage that is playable inside.  Excuse the paint job.  I am still trying to figure that out.  

It was made using a foamcore shell with the exterior details added over the top.  Each stone block was individually cut and laid.  To get the broken plaster look, I leave the paper on the foamcore and then cut out the paper where I want the stone to be exposed.  I just carve the stone blocks into the exposed areas.

This was mostly a test piece for me to figure out how I wanted to go forward with other similar builds, hence why it is not mounted on an mdf base.  The tree was made with wire and sculpey.  And I used a lot of different flocking, static grasses, and flowers.  The furniture are Hirst Arts Molds casts that were sent to me from a fan of my channel.  Minis are from Reaper, North Start, Miniatures, and Zombicide Black Plague.  

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions.  I am very excited to start a thread in a month or so when I start my next commission (Once I finish the one I am currently working, LOL).

Small Cottage Diorama 11910
Small Cottage Diorama 13210
Small Cottage Diorama 13710
Small Cottage Diorama 13810
Small Cottage Diorama 14310
Small Cottage Diorama 15310
Small Cottage Diorama 15410
Small Cottage Diorama 15610
Small Cottage Diorama 15910
Small Cottage Diorama 16310
Small Cottage Diorama 16610
Small Cottage Diorama 17210
Small Cottage Diorama 17610
Small Cottage Diorama 17810
Small Cottage Diorama 18410
Small Cottage Diorama 18510
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Small Cottage Diorama   Small Cottage Diorama Icon_minitimeFri 12 May 2017 - 20:07

GORGEOUS! Your brushwork is quite nice...don't sell yourself short. The modeling, & attention to details are FANTASTIC...the Halloween feel adds character to the piece. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Small Cottage Diorama   Small Cottage Diorama Icon_minitimeFri 12 May 2017 - 22:39

This is a great little piece thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Cottage Diorama   Small Cottage Diorama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Cottage Diorama
Page 1 of 1