Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?

Go down 
+2
SkaerKrow
Klawful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klawful
Youngblood
Youngblood
Klawful

Trading Reputation : 0

Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Empty
PostSubject: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2015 - 1:46

Hi guys

I've found several copies of the "Beastman Raiders" warband around the net, and several of them show vastly different stats. Some show models with 2 wounds, some with 1, and every other stat in between. To make things worse, several of the PDF's have poorly laid out stats, clearly showing that it has been edited.

Such as this one, where the spacing between the S/T/W stats is inconsistent, indicating it may be edited.
Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? 4rBHGhM

Can you please confirm what is the OFFICIAL stats for the warband?

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
SkaerKrow
Warrior
Warrior
SkaerKrow

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2015 - 2:17

The "official" stats are, as far as I know, the ones that are present in the Empire in Flames PDF.
Back to top Go down
Phantasmal_fiend
General
General
Phantasmal_fiend

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2015 - 4:55

The official beastmen warband is here warbands
its the 3rd warband, the warband with beastmen with 2 wounds was an early write and quite unballanced.
Back to top Go down
qboid
Elder
Elder
qboid

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015 - 11:24

thats the one that i use, but its annoying the Possessed beastmen have two wounds, just the inconsistency.

Back to top Go down
Aipha
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Aipha

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015 - 12:08

Well... There's the Beastmen warband, which includes Bestigors, Chieftains, a Shaman, a Centigor, Gors and Ungors. Then there's the Possessed warband, which simply includes a 'Beastman'.

The official max stats can be found in the Mordheim Rulebook, where the Possessed Beastman stats (under "Gor") can be found as well, while the Beastmen Raiders Beastmen can be found here - these max stats are incorrect, though.
Back to top Go down
Denzak
Hero
Hero
Denzak

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015 - 14:34

qboid wrote:
thats the one that i use, but its annoying the Possessed beastmen have two wounds, just the inconsistency.

2005 Rules Review and FAQ wrote:
Q: The Beastmen in the Possessed warband and the Beastmen warband have different profiles. Is this a mistake?

A: No. You’ll note that the warriors are actually called something different too: ‘Beastmen’ in the Possessed warband and ‘Ungors’, ‘Gors’ and ‘Bestigors’ in the Beastmen warband. These are creatures of Chaos, after all, and there are many types of them in the Old World. Those that have been tainted by the proximity of so much warpstone in the city are a bit harder to kill, but that’s only to be expected.

Hey Klawful, in case you wanted the PDF, I found the Empire In Flames PDF that contains the rules for the Beastmen Raiders warband here. It's on page 67.

In the skill table, the '3's should be check marks.
Also, the max stat tables are found in this PDF, it's the 2005 rules review and FAQ (at least I think so, I found it elsewhere in the past with that filename)

Have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?   Beastman Raiders? Official Stats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beastman Raiders? Official Stats?
Page 1 of 1