Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draknirv
Youngblood
Youngblood
Draknirv

Trading Reputation : 0

Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband   Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015 - 0:40

Hello, same guy whom made that Gnoblar Warband a few days ago. Seems I've begun a journey filling in missing places for warbands that could be yet aren't rightly represented.

This time I bring you the religious side of the Dawi-Zharr in the form of the Brotherhood of Hashut.

With this warband I tried to incorporate a large whole of expensive but strong troops with the option of some weedy fodder to fill in the gaps while you build the warband up. Along with an attempt at Leader oriented strongpoints in the form of extra XP for captured opponents.

Here is the dropbox link to the .txt
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82856138/Brotherhood%20of%20Hashut%20(WIP).txt

Let me know how I can improve and balance this warband or just share general opinions. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband   Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015 - 10:38

Hi, not had a look at the rules yet, but there is no gap for chaos dwarves they are covered by the "Black dwarves" list in the Border town burning supplement.
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
Draknirv
Youngblood
Youngblood
Draknirv

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband   Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015 - 12:16

maxxev wrote:
Hi, not had a look at the rules yet, but there is no gap for chaos dwarves they are covered by the "Black dwarves" list in the Border town burning supplement.

Nay sir, for that Warband is more focused around the standard Chaos Dwarf, while this warband is more specifically focused around the acolytes, zealots, and overall religious members of the Daw-Zharr. Sort of comparable to the differences between oh, say, the standard Mercenary Warband and the Witch Hunters for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband   Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of Hashut Experimental Warband
Page 1 of 1