Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davinewrath
Champion
Champion
davinewrath

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff Empty
PostSubject: BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff   BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 2:07

I'm planning on running a Border Town Burning campaign later this year, and my friends and I have been discussing potential warbands. I quite like the idea of playing a band of Chaos Dwarf slavers, so I'd be going the 'Lure of Fortune' and Engine of Chaos route. I was wondering, as I'd need to capture 12 slaves as one of my win conditions, whether this means I'd eventually need a second Engine of Chaos (as they only hold 6 slaves), or if slaves that are sent back to the Dark Lands count towards this total?

I'm probably looking at around 6-7 players (possibly more). So far there's me with the Chaos Dwarfs, a Merchant Warband and some (edited) Shadow Warriors all interested in the Lure of Fortune objective. We've also got a Scion of Chaos Nurgle-aligned Beastmen warband and a Scourge of the Realm horde of Restless Dead, and two undecided players, one of whom is leaning towards Carnival of Chaos. One question that has been asked is does the campaign need people playing Celestial Protectorate or one of the other 'good guy' plots to function properly, or will we be fine with what we have?
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff   BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 4:29

The 12 slaves definitely include any that have been sent back to the Dark Lands or sacrificed.

I think it would be really good to have a Celestial Protectorate warband but I'm sure you'll have fun without one. The Scourge of the Realm warband will help keep the Scion of Chaos warband(s) in check.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim

BTB - Lure of Fortune & Chaos Dwarfs, some other stuff
Page 1 of 1