Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

Trading Reputation : 0

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 13:14

Hey guys!

Thought I would start off by showing you some of my WIP for my Shadow Warrior Warband.

Basing these guys on the edited rules at: http://return-to-mordheim.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/shadow-warriors-high-elves-in-mordheim.html

Just going for a straight off the box colour as I love it  Very Happy 

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP 14708111
First Model

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP 14724010
With 2 friends  Smile 

This was a photoshop design I made for my Shadow Weaver.  Wanted her to tie in with the other Warriors.

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP 14768210

Work so Far

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP 97280310

Hope you like it  Sir, yes sir! 
Back to top Go down
Essmir.wolf
Hero
Hero
Essmir.wolf

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 13:38

Looks good so far it will be fun to see the Shadow Weaver when its done. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 14:40

Nice work on the pointy ears. The Shadow Weaver is going to be something special  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014 - 11:13

paint work and conversion idea is great, but Elves are already over powered and those rules are horrendous, +1 skill, attack and wound on the master for the same cost as the official list.... WOW.

Saying that though the -1 initiative on the other heroes is a step in the right direction but the +1 BS / -1WS on the walkers is a moot point really.
The increased cost and reduced initiative on the henchmen is also a step in the right direction.

Infact it's really just the master that's waay in the wrong direction, that that guy holds over any other warband leader should make him cost about 150 gold.
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014 - 12:20

Hi Maxxev,

Completely agree with you on that. I took the extra stats off the Shadow Master and left him as he was in the official warband. I think the reason the creator increased the Shadow Master's stats is because all the Warbands he modified have beefed up warband leaders. Skaven for example have the same stats increase.

Essentially, the creator Richard Buckner, has re-wrote or added a lot of stuff and for the most part I really like his Shadow Elf warband. Taking away the banner and horn was a good start. Adding a lil cost to some of the warband members etc and reducing their initiative by one.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014 - 15:05

The Elfin Folk are painting up WONDERFULLY...the Spell Slinging Babe really matches up to her concept art SPLENDIDLY. Keep up the GOOD WORK!   thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Warrior Warband WIP   Shadow Warrior Warband WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Warrior Warband WIP
Page 1 of 1