Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Back and wondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2013 - 19:11

Hi everyone! I've been pretty darn absent from this wonderful, but boring, forum for a looong time.

I thought I should get back in touch as I have begun to crave Mordheim again (the craving has always been there, its just... I've had so much to do, finishing studies and getting a job ((which, btw, I totally landed!))

So, I'd like to know if there are any big news I should know about? Whats going on with the forum, you guys, the game and so forth?

I look forward to being a more active member again Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2013 - 20:13

WELCOME HOME! cheers
In keeping with our basically Sleep nature, little or nothing has happened that is of Earth shaking importance...maybe a tic or two at most. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 7:41

Thank you Nala! Cool to see you are still as welcoming as ever Very Happy

Sounds good. I'm glad to hear the forum hasn't gone down or anything of the sort Smile

A lot of forums you return to are suddenly filled with penis-enlargement ads and spam Razz

On my side, I've got a huge Mordheim mod for NWN coming up, working from the Mordheim Map to create an adventure setting where DM's will be able to host scenarios or campaigns online. I've tried this before, but back then I had very little experience with scripting and design, but now I think I am up to the task. I will record some vids later on and post to see if theres any interest though.

I'll have a look around the forum to see if there's anything interesting going on!
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 16:59

Welcome back!
RL is such a pain getting in the way of what is really important Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 17:00

Agreed. Besides, we're habing a baby (the first one!) in like three weeks, so I might not be back as permanently as I want to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 17:06

or back at all. Kids are great but they demand so much time that the little punks disrupt gaming time... at least until you can teach them to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:21

Yeah, im looking forward to the day when they make the transition from EATING the miniatures to PAINTING them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back and wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and wondering   Back and wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back and wondering
Page 1 of 1