Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Quick question about armor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Quick question about armor Empty
PostSubject: Quick question about armor   Quick question about armor Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:09

We were wondering in our gaming group, if you can wear any armor or just the armor on your warband list. Fx can my kislev search and wear gromvil or darksteel armor if they can find it?

Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about armor   Quick question about armor Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:31

You can only wear armour that is mentioned in the equipment list for each warrior type. This is because there is no 'Armour Master' skill like the 'Weapon Master' and 'Weapon Expert' skills. However, you can wear Gromril and Ithilmar (and probably darksteel too) if your warrior type can where Heavy Armour as these are all Heavy Armour just made with different metals. This is just like a warrior who can wield a sword can likewise wield a gromril or ithilmar sword are they are simply swords made from different metals. This is answered in the Mordheimer Ultimate FAQ which cites its source as the "Games Workshop Official Mordheim FAQ". I have looked but I cannot find a copy of the original source. Sad

For a Kislev warband, all warriors except for Streltsi warriors can wear Heavy Armour and therefore can wear Gromril and Ithilmar Armour.

Note that some gaming groups choose to house rule that Ithilmar armour is actually a type of Light Armour rather than a type of Heavy Armour as they feel that this makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about armor   Quick question about armor Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:34

Thanks for the fast feedback Smile I'll take it to my group and see what we'll do Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about armor   Quick question about armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question about armor
Page 1 of 1