Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed   PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 17:03

After many months/years, I am looking to make a comeback. I am still dusting off the boxes upon boxes of Mordheim figures, terrain, etc that I have and wondering just where to start! I have so many unopened blisters that I won't ever get to (looking to sell or trade them as they are mainly Warhammer Fantasy blisters). I have a LOT of unfinished WIP projects that are screaming for some paint.

So here I am, back in the graces of Tom's domain, and looking to get some inspiration on just where to start. I bought a new set of paints, new brushes, and looking to convert some more models into unique spectacles of Mordheim. Hopefully, I will be here for quite some time to get all my ideas and WIP completed as well as some games in. Time to crack that whip and get these PitFighters back in the swing of things!
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed   PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 17:09

Sounds good. Can't wait to see what you whip out.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed   PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:21

WELCOME HOME, P.F.T.! Whatever you do with the hobby, have FUN...& post some photos! clown
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed   PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013 - 20:18

Welcome back! Are you dragging Da Bank along? Long time no see either of you. Looking forward to seeing what you have got up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed   PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PitFighterTrainer - Unleashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Shout it out! (free-for-all) :: General Shouting-
Jump to: