Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings from Finland!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Wurst
Champion
Champion
Lars Wurst

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

Greetings from Finland!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov 2012 - 20:42

Hi! I´ve been reading this forum since February, when I started my M-hobby again after 10 years. We just used to play vanilla Mordheim, just after it was released, but later I quit. I dunno why... job, kids, some other interests... but it seems that now I´m back in business.

I´m glad to see Mordheim is still alive and kicking. This forum is great and after spying and lurking and getting inspiration and tips for gaming and modelling, I decided to join.

My old buildings are extremly worn out and pretty crappy (bad materials and craftmanship), but now me and my friends have started to upgrade our corner of Cursed City. I´ll add some pics later to other sections.

It´s just three of us playing plus some occasional players sometimes. At the moment we use the Coreheim rules.

Thx for all the information I´ve got from u, guys. This site has really been a boost to my resurrected It is aliiiive! hobby!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov 2012 - 21:18

Hi Lars! WELCOME to Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet On Occasion Somewhat Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers

Whenever you get around to it, your photos will be a welcome addition to our inspiration pool. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:39

Welcome aboard Lars!
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov 2012 - 16:46

Welcome to the forum Lars. glad to see your return to the city
Back to top Go down
Lars Wurst
Champion
Champion
Lars Wurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov 2012 - 20:36

Thanks for all of you for your kind and warm welcome words!!!!! It's´so relieving to see Very Happy I´m not the only one who still has the Mordheim fever running high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!    Greetings from Finland!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Finland!
Page 1 of 1