Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrHobo
Champion
Champion
DrHobo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned: none

Top of the morning to you, gentlemen... Empty
PostSubject: Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...   Top of the morning to you, gentlemen... Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 4:57

Hello there.

After a long period of lurking, I've decided to register. And what better way to start my participation on this board than my own introduction?

Here goes... name's Andreas aka DrHobo, I live in Southern Austria, I work as a graphic designer. I've been playing Table Top games for almost 10 years now, and I've been in the modelling hobby for almost 20 years now (Gods, now I feel old), starting with a old Bell P-39 Airacobra in 1:72 scale (by Revell, I guess).

I've played Warhammer 40.000 for nearly 9 years, starting with Space Wolves, and even though I tried to start other armies, these bearded, brutal drunkards always keep pulling me back towards the icy wastes of Fenris - I'm currently finishing the 3rd version of my Space Wolves army.

For 4 years, I'm dabbling in Flames Of War as well, being a avid German player (Afrikakorps, Panzer Lehr) and for about half a year I'm into Infinity as well.

I've played Mortheim for 5 years now, but I confess it has been an on-off experience so far. But a few months back, a friend and I decided to build our own gaming den in his basement, and we settled on a Mortheim table for our first project, a project which progress I'll be documenting in this forum as well. My primary warband has been the Carnival of Chaos so far, but I'm planning to build a Dwarven Miner warband and a Marienburger warband as well. Of course, I'll be documenting these projects as well.

That said, I hope we all have a pleasant time with me being around Wink

Let the dice roll, and all the best.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...   Top of the morning to you, gentlemen... Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 8:43

Hi Andreas! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers

I, for one, will be looking forward to seeing you projects progress. If you feel like showing of your Space Wolves & Infinity, we have a SciiFi Section...the FoW could grace the Historical area. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...   Top of the morning to you, gentlemen... Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 0:46

Welcome to the forum! By all means please share your work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...   Top of the morning to you, gentlemen... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top of the morning to you, gentlemen...
Page 1 of 1