Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.

Go down 
+13
Lanyssa Ryssyll
MagnoliaFan
Identity
catferret
Chad
Ethlorien
cianty
Da Bank
DeafNala
Admin Tom
Unwanted
Tagnator
Johann Cocaine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 14:30

Thanks The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 509466
I feel a bit strange, I think the head doesn't fit the rest of this great converted model The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_redface Perhaps you didn't finish him yet, but he miss a scar or something like that, he seems to "gentle" and "friendly" The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_smile
And I like a lot your ladder ! I need to do some like this ! The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 15:19

COOL STUFF! I LOVE the Priest of Taal...a FINE bit of converting there. Carrying the drinking aspect of the Ostland persona through the ENTIRE War Band would be give you a VERY unique, in character Band of Psychopaths. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 544694
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 15:26

Great warband! I think we had a similar idea with priest of Taal - the same right hand with this bird Wink but ours has a skull on head, so they look different.

The head of Mr. Showelface is great for Ostlander and we used it, too.

And I love the ogre!
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
Kapitan_Hak
Veteran
Veteran
Kapitan_Hak

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 16:15

I like your conversions, especially the ale-drinking ogre and priest of Taal, but other minis are at least that good as well. As Skavenblight mentioned, it seems that in some cases we came to the similar solutions when assembling our warbands (priest of Taal, kin with pitchfork, some others) Smile .
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:34

Lanyssa:Maybe you're right, I just wanted to make him a green stuff eye patch, but for lazyness I didn't do it.I'll see what I can do for this The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_scratch .As always thanks for the ideas The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 544694 .

Deafnala:thanks you.The last part of your message is a congratulation or is a idea you give to me???Sorry if I didn't understand this, but my english, as you can see, is sooooooooooo poor...

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak: I think we just have the same idea of what a good ostlander must be.we tried not to give them the classic mercenary look instead of a villager/drunk/psycopathic folks appearearance.Surely you saw the sky(like me) when GW published the empire archer box,specially all those hairy heads with ugly faces.So I'm impatient for see what you make with these idea.Or maybe they are just neighboors!! I bet your boys will look cooler than mine. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 19:11

Johann Cocaine wrote:

Surely you saw the sky(like me) when GW published the empire archer box,specially all those hairy heads with ugly faces.
Oh yes! This is the best box for Mordheim warbands; especially for Ostlanders.

Quote :
I bet your boys will look cooler than mine. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_wink
In Ostland it's not so important to look cool, you must have a hard head to survive drinking all day & night Wink

But I'm sure that both warbands will look cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Koyote
Knight
Knight
Koyote

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 19:17

Nice work JC. I am most impressed with your Priest of Taal conversion. Can we see some close ups and multiple angles of that model?
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 1:52

Koyote wrote:
Nice work JC. I am most impressed with your Priest of Taal conversion. Can we see some close ups and multiple angles of that model?

No problem, here you have it.I make 4 angles if he was under arrest:
The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Dsc07119
The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Dsc07120
The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Dsc07121
The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Dsc07210

Anithing else just tell me. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 492214
Back to top Go down
Koyote
Knight
Knight
Koyote

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 7:07

Where did you get the antlers?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 9:16

The Holy Guy of Taal REALLY is an EXCELLENT piece of work wiith a TREMENDOUS amount of character. GREAT STUFF! The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 544694
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 11:57

Koyote wrote:
Where did you get the antlers?

From one of the old bretonian knights head, the one with the deer. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_rendeer

Thanks deaf, this is the only miniature in this warband that I only converted 2 times, the other members were converted again and again, but he still convince me, despite of the very low level on the GS work on it. The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_lol

And Skavenblight, you are right, this is the spirit of osltand guys(girls in your case) The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Drunken_smilie .Please post your guys sooner as possible The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_cry .
Back to top Go down
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 18:48

lovely characteristic ostlander warband where booze is flowing gratuitously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.   The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Johann cocainne ostland band 4.0.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2