Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Cloud of Flies questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
Warrior
Warrior
skywatcher

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Cloud of Flies questions Empty
PostSubject: Cloud of Flies questions   Cloud of Flies questions Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 18:51

I have a couple questions for the Cloud of Flies effect in the Carnival of Chaos warband.

1. If I have a Nurgling in melee with an enemy along with another friendly model, will the enemy have a -1 to hit against both my Nurgling and my other model that's in melee?

2. If I have 2 Nurglings in melee with an enemy, will the enemy get a -2 to hit? Does it penalty stack? I doubt it, but I couldn't find it saying that it specifically doesn't.

I just played my my first game with my CoC warband against Possessed. Going in, I thought my Brutes were tough, the possessed are crazy strong. Lucky I was able to target his weaker models and he routed.
Back to top Go down
http://oppositionforce.blogspot.com/
Schoel
Knight
Knight
Schoel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Cloud of Flies questions   Cloud of Flies questions Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 23:53

1. Yes, I'd say that will have -1 against your other model as well. The flies are there as well and the rule says "on all attacks".

2. No I wouldn't say that he get -2. Mostly because it would be way too good but also because it doesn't say that it stacks.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Cloud of Flies questions   Cloud of Flies questions Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 3:24

Yeah, I had one person (who commonly plays possessed) tell me that the Strongmen were broken. I laughed. Very hard.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud of Flies questions   Cloud of Flies questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud of Flies questions
Page 1 of 1