Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)

Go down 
+14
Master
Pathfinder Dubstyles
catferret
Lysander
Ashton
someone2040
Horatius
CygnusMaximus
Jadex
ObsidianLord
Mortimer
toemasss
Figgy
Asp
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mortimer
Warlord
Warlord
Mortimer

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2009 - 22:46

mrbretonnia wrote:
EDIT3: Many of you will think this is over the top, but I really dont care what you think about my response to his comment.

I believe he was saying the list HE posted was a blatant rip-off, not that your list was a blatant rip-off ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2009 - 22:49

Mortimer wrote:
mrbretonnia wrote:
EDIT3: Many of you will think this is over the top, but I really dont care what you think about my response to his comment.

I believe he was saying the list HE posted was a blatant rip-off, not that your list was a blatant rip-off ...

Even if that is the case, there is no reason for him to come in posting someone elses work in my thread and comment on how the other one can be improved. Hero, dont post this thread again please. If you want to talk to me, feel free by PM

EDIT: If it is the case, I take back the first 2 or 3 lines, but im still annoyed...
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec 2009 - 23:43

mrbretonnia wrote:

Trust me, dude, you should care what we think about this.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Jadex
Veteran
Veteran
Jadex

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2009 - 2:16

Woow, the name "Boring Mordheim Forum" gets less appropriate with the minute... Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2009 - 4:02

Quote :
Trust me, dude, you should care what we think about this.

I did care what you thought, thats why it was a low key rage.
Quote :

Woow, the name "Boring Mordheim Forum" gets less appropriate with the minute... Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Suspect

Meh, it happens every now and then on the internet. Yet our boring family shall continue as usual.

Appologies to anyone offended, but the last thing i expected as heros post and in the way he did it.
Back to top Go down
Ulther Drakk
Warrior
Warrior
Ulther Drakk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 9:55

Sorry to bring a old thread up. I was wondering if anyone has play tested out this warband yet? I am thinking of trying out it but what to see anyone else a tried it yet...

I saw this & thought of all old L5R Clan War models Ive got that have not used in years...they would work great for this.
Back to top Go down
Ulther Drakk
Warrior
Warrior
Ulther Drakk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 12:29

I was also wondering if there is a reason that the sage can't have a staff & Samurai Equipment list a sword(Wakizashi)
as all Samurai had to wear both as a symbol of their rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)   Nippon Warband v.6 (Final) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nippon Warband v.6 (Final)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4