Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Troll Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

The Troll Hunter Empty
PostSubject: The Troll Hunter   The Troll Hunter Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 20:48

trailer

Since we're such a diverse crowd here on TBMF, I'm sure some of you have already heard of (and probably even seen) this, but for those who are stateside like me - when this movie hits mainstream US theatres June 10, I strongly recommend everyone stop whatever it is they're doing and go see it. I got lucky and caught a screening at the San Francisco International Film Festival, and it was absolutely great. Very funny while maintaining an air of seriousness, and (CGI trolls aside) it plays out very much like a real college student's documentary about a crazy guy that hunts trolls would.

Think Herzog meets Blair Witch meets Jurassic Park meets Spinal Tap, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down

The Troll Hunter
Page 1 of 1