Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New to the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkIndians

PinkIndians

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2011 - 8:27

Hello, I have been checking out this forum for some time now. I have been playing mordheim for years and am part of a group that tries to meet weekly. I have a gigantic wealth of oop miniatures from years of collecting, personally i prefer older GW products to their current incarnations, that could just be nostalgia talking though.. In addition to mordhem I am also really into music, classic film and travelling. I guess thats it.

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2011 - 12:43

Hey Pink! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Surprisingly Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers

If you have any photographic skills, perhaps you'd care to share some photos of your Ancient Warriors collection; I'm into nostalgia also...yet another sign of imminent senility. What a Face
Back to top Go down
geekgirl
Champion
Champion
geekgirl

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 18:19

Hewo there! Have fun while you're here. As DeafNala said, would love to see some pics of your classic models!

See ya around
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011 - 3:46

Hello - welcome to the forum. It is a good place to hang out if you are fond of Mordheim - or just like looking at pictures of nice figures and terrain.

I love a lot of the old Citadel models from the 80s. But I am also a huge fan of many of the current figures, most especially the great range of plastic Empire troops that allow an almost infinite number of figures to be created once you start mixing bits from various boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum
Page 1 of 1