Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Manticore / Lamassu now available for Pre-order!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Heroes
Youngblood
Youngblood
Raging Heroes

Trading Reputation : 0

Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! Empty
PostSubject: Manticore / Lamassu now available for Pre-order!    Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:37

Hi,
I hope I'm not double-posting here.
Just wanted to mention that our Manticore and its alternate Lamassu version is now available for pre-order. The box includes the complete Manticore, a Lamassu Head, a scenic base, and the Dark Elf Kahn-Urkan rider (with separate legs for versatility), all in high-quality resin. You can also choose to buy the complete Manticore without the Lamassu Head, or get only the Lamassu Head (without Manticore), all at pre-order pricing.

Also, if you saw the work-in-progress version, you'll notice that we ended up increasing its size by over 10%. We also increased the scale of the Lamassu head which was definitely too small to properly match its preferred rider.

Images and a video here. http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/manticore-lamassu

Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! 05manticore-final-07

Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! 17lamassu-final-07
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragingheroes.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore / Lamassu now available for Pre-order!    Manticore / Lamassu  now available for Pre-order! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:24

VERY IMPRESSIVE PIECE! I seem to recall seeing it over on TMP a day or two ago. I wish you success with the Beasty. thumbsup
Back to top Go down

Manticore / Lamassu now available for Pre-order!
Page 1 of 1