Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB - Maglah Khan Dramatis Personae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Maglah Khan Dramatis Personae Empty
PostSubject: BTB - Maglah Khan Dramatis Personae   BTB - Maglah Khan Dramatis Personae Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010 - 3:12

Hi Cianty,

Maglah Khan is a DP that can be hired by Beastmen. Hobgoblin Scouts Hired Swords cannot be hired by Beastmen. The rules for Maglah Khan say that he must be hired together with two to five Hobgoblin Scout Hired Swords. Can you please let me know which of the following is true...

1. This is an exception to the rule for normal Hobgoblin Scout Hired Swords and so Hobgoblin Scout Hired Swords can only be hired by Beastmen when Maglah Khan joins a Beastmen warband (this raises another question around whether one Hobgoblin Scout Hired Sword is allowed to hang around after Maglah Khan leaves as per the current wording of the rules).
  2. The rules for Hobgoblin Scouts wrong and they can be hired by Beastmen.
  3. The rules for Maglah Khan wrong and he cannot be hired by Beastmen.

Personally I prefer option 3 above but I'm biased against the two strong Beastmen warbands in our current campaign. Wink

Thanks,

Ben
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim

BTB - Maglah Khan Dramatis Personae
Page 1 of 1