Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DestroyYouAlot
Youngblood
Youngblood
DestroyYouAlot

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Empty
PostSubject: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010 - 19:15

Hey all, just introducing myself - in my online scribblings and ramblefests I'm known as DestroyYouAlot, I like good beer, out-of-print games and long walks on the beach. Been lurking here a while, stealing terrain ideas and links to tasty nuggets of Mordheim resources - just now registering to fire off a few rules queries (and maybe post some terrain pics).

Oh, and I have a blog - it's laid fallow for maybe half a year or so, but expect to see more crap there soon.

www.mightythews.blogspot.com

That's me out.

DYA
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010 - 19:30

Hey D.Y.A., WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom the A's Sleep Yet Inspirational Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010 - 0:34

Howdie! Welcome to Tom's. Looking forward to seeing your terrain pictures.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010 - 21:28

I hope you don't mind, but I added the "www" to your blog address for easy viewing. What a Face
SO..do you actually play/D.M. AD&D? That was my game for a VERY LONG time. When WotC took over with their version of the beasty, I dropped out completely. Karate
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010 - 1:58

Here at Chez weaver, we play D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder (basically D&D 3.75) every Friday night.
Back to top Go down
DestroyYouAlot
Youngblood
Youngblood
DestroyYouAlot

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010 - 19:57

DeafNala wrote:
I hope you don't mind, but I added the "www" to your blog address for easy viewing. What a Face
SO..do you actually play/D.M. AD&D? That was my game for a VERY LONG time. When WotC took over with their version of the beasty, I dropped out completely. Karate

Lately I've been running Moldvay Basic as often as anything else, but my "main" game is AD&D 1 with a healthy dose of crap from 2, Basic, and HackMaster.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010 - 21:29

COOL! It's good to think that the unadulterated game is still kicking around. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)   LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LTL, FTP (Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster)
Page 1 of 1