Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest   The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010 - 17:22

Wyrd miniatures just announced a new painting contest, Rotten Harvest VI. They allow ANY miniatures (including conversions). It's Halloween themed, so mostly various creatures, spellcasters, and undead. They've also got a category for dioramas. Smile

My painting skills are less than spectacular, but I may try and paint something up to submit anyway. I have a lot of Malifaux Resurrectionist undead models to do still and this will give me some motivation to actually get stuff done.

Details here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15428

Here are the categories:
Quote :
Witches and Warlocks Spellcasters of all sorts, from high fantasy, modern day dabbler to the far sci-fi future. If they carry a wand, cast a spell or even have a hint of mysticism to them, this is the category for them.

Not Quite Dead Yet Still stumbling around after all the major organ functions have shut down? Have a beef with the living? This category is for the Undead, or as they like to be called 'Living Impaired'.

Things that go Bump in the Night Creatures, critters, monsters and other things that have a tendency towards anti-social behavior and prowl the night looking for victims. Caution, here be Monsters!

The Trick or the Treat This is our catch-all category as there are some miniatures that are just right for the theme but just don't seem to fall into any other category. Zombie Hunters, pumpkin characters and I'm sure several miniatures I never would have even contemplated.

The Harrowing Harvest A diorama with two or more miniatures locked in combat, or something as equally disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Mr.chair
Warlord
Warlord
Mr.chair

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest   The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010 - 18:17

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I think I ahve something that might fit the bill!
Back to top Go down
HornedRat
Elder
Elder
HornedRat

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest   The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010 - 0:46

Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pbase.com/therat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest   The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rotten Harvest VI Painting Contest
Page 1 of 1