Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Oblvion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oblvion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblvion   Oblvion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep 2010 - 5:13

Me too. My Necrach vampire aims to have a castle, maybe the one in Bravil (memo: get a mod so I can kill the guards and NPCs permanently), and rule his little city with an iron fist. HOWEVER, I think I need a hell of a higher level to do it, and the way there is not staked out (staked, hur hur hur) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
si
Knight
Knight
si

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

Oblvion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblvion   Oblvion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010 - 9:51

Gah, damn you people! So I thought, ooh never heard of that, sounds interesting. And bought a copy. And someone stole the last week of my life damnit! Wink

Great game, very involving, just sucks up time. Which is why I'm surrounded with half painted models and a town that's no longer evolving. How long does it take to complete this game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gtazz.com/kataan/
Anonymous

Oblvion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblvion   Oblvion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010 - 13:13

You got it for PC or Xbox? If you got it on PC; i seriously recommend going to TES Source to pick some mods that will make the game pretty damn near perfect! Smile

(just make sure you got the right add-ons, such as OMOD or some such, cuz some mods only work with those. Otherwise, just find mods that use vanilla oblivion)
Back to top Go down
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Oblvion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblvion   Oblvion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010 - 13:15

@Si The game can easiely rach over 200hours of gameplay if you did absolutly everything in the game, but thats what i love about it, and if ive got you hooked on oblivion then I'm one step closer to conquering the world *insert evil laugh*

Doc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oblvion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblvion   Oblvion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oblvion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Shout it out! (free-for-all) :: General Shouting-
Jump to: