Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !

Go down 
+49
NoisyAssassin
Mike
DirtyHerdie
Jerry_O
maxxev
Kapitan_Hak
Dwalthrim_Grimsson
Grimscull
Fat Rat
JoaoS
qazbnm
HumanFly
Stronzo
oldschoolgameroo
stillwater
pascal the rascal
MasterofKatz
Paboook
smile
quidamcorvus
renfield286
utu
The Yak
Colonel_kex
LAZtheinfamous
Alex
mr potato head
Hadriel Caine
Benji
Von Kurst
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Elmoth
drakkol
Boreas_NL
Eliazar
folketsfiende
Svenn
Ordo Septenarius
shotguncoffee
sianpää
Myntokk
si
SerialMoM
Davespaceman
Plague Docter
Rudeboy
DeafNala
Festus Seep
floedebolle
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013 - 18:42

The Three Armed Guy is a GREAT mini, WONDERFULLY painted. The color choices, particularly the flesh tones, are OUTSTANDING...love his nose. MERRY CHRISTMAS!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013 - 20:46

thanks al!Jap, the nose is quite "outstanding", Wink, and merry christmas to you too! santa 

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:13

And more pics of recently finished minis by monsineur grandbarbe, today, the covenleaders fishy pet, enjoy:

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0612
possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0613

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:27

VERY COOL...in a creepy sort of way! The pupil-less eyes set the mood for the mini. GREAT WORK!
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013 - 17:11

Update time, and merry christmas to all of you mordheimians!

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0614
possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0615

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013 - 17:25

UBERCOOL! The color choices & brushwork are OUTSTANDING...once more, I love the nose. GREAT WORK & A MERRY CHRISTMAS!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013 - 2:23

This has to be one of my favourite warbands of all times and your latest paintjobs are among your best of all times! Amazing brushwork!!

Can't wait to see more painted and then a family portrait!

Joao
Back to top Go down
http://fistful-minis.blogspot.co.uk/
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013 - 11:57

Thanks again guys!
@JoaoS: Well, the roses for this paintjob have to go to martin grandbarbe, though i didnt mentioned him, i only wrote about the picture that arrived that day( of the painted mini). Oh man, if i would be able to paint like this, well, then i woudnt be forced to send them to france. No, sorry, wasnt me´. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013 - 12:10

Well, it's a very good investment you're doing, as the paintjobs are bringing these wonderful creations of yours to life!

Joao
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan 2014 - 21:12

So, i just recieved one more pic of the next mini done fo the warband, here he comes, Hermann von Hartbeugen, the warlock hireling, love him!

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0616

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0617

Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan 2014 - 21:41

That one is really nice, especially his glowing lantern!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 0:09

Hermann is an INCREDIBLY INTRICATE mini...there's too much to take in in a single viewing. The brushwork is OUTSTANDING...fine enough to do the mini justice. GREAT WORK all around!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 0:36

Amazing kit bashing with flagellants and Skaven - and more, I'm sure!

Love this model, no matter how disturbing it looks. Your warband is incredible!

Joao
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 2:46

Great Mordheim model, love the apples  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 11:56

Thanks guys!
And jap, a lot of kit-bashing on this one. As far as i can remember, i used bitz of the following sprues:
- Flagellants
- skaven
- Undead corpse cart
- Space crusade tyranids
- undead skeleton sprue ( 90´s)

Back to top Go down
Dwalthrim_Grimsson
Veteran
Veteran
Dwalthrim_Grimsson

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:29

That topic is one of my favorite on this forum. Conversions are crazy like in Mordheim shoulde be! Awsome stuff and great work! Cool thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://debowatarcza.vot.pl/
smile
Veteran
Veteran
smile

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:53

Love hin. The miniature looks realy crazy.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:43

Wow you painter hired sword is worth his money. He really can show us everything of your fantastic scuplts.

I will send him the two possessed you sculpted for me too. I never had the guts to paint them myself.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:47

And by the way i am looking forward to see your magister, Fischlein and the "snake" possessed from your first post painted.

I am shivering of joy and excitement.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 12:01

Hej guys, thank you for your comments, but now to business, only got one thing to say: Magister....... :magister: 

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0618

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0619

Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 12:10

Oh, one of my favourites!! Love, love, love the fish bucket!!

Joao
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 14:28

That is VERY COOL, INSPIRING, & STRANGE! The highly original creation is BRILLIANT; the fish bucket chapeau, that wonderful nose attached to an equally wonderful & expressive face, all the little details on mini & base add up to a mini that's a visual experience. The brushwork & color choices are equal to the task of bringing a unique piece to life BEAUTIFULLY. EXTRAORDINARILY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 21:03

Gracias senores, much appriciated, not to forget the roses going to monsineur grandbarbe!
And talking of noses al, here, only for you, a sideshot:

possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Dscf0620

Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 21:12

I'd really like to know what Mini you used for this one. Or precisely, where is this face from? Did you do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 21:13

MAGNIFICENT! Now THAT is a nose...nice shade of purple too. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !   possessed - Cult of the Possessed , First  modell , a big Possessed ! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Possessed , First modell , a big Possessed !
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next