Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

'Ello dere everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNinthKnight
Warrior
Warrior
TheNinthKnight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

'Ello dere everyone Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello dere everyone   'Ello dere everyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 19:16

Apparently I'm supposed to start a new topic for the sole purpose of introducing myself? Odd. I feel quite selfish. Razz

HI! I'm Mike, aka TheNinthKnight. I'm currently collecting an Empire army and a Vampire counts army, and when playing Mordheim I alternate between Mercenaries, Witch Hunters, and Undead.

I do actually have a picture laying around, I think...

'Ello dere everyone Witchhunters001

Those are the heroes of my last Witch Hunters warband. They did really great until I fought my friend's Carnival of Chaos, when I killed off almost his entire warband and then his leader single-handedly DESTROYED mine. In the aftermath, my Captain was sacrificed to the dark gods, my priest lost his arm, and one guy needed to have his leg amputated. It was bad.

The guy with the crossbow committed an act of heresy early on in the campaign by trading with a chaotic warband, and so as part of a cleansing ritual he had the sign of the hammer branded onto his face. It's a little hard to tell from this angle, though.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

'Ello dere everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello dere everyone   'Ello dere everyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 20:56

Hey Mike, Oh Fellow Long Islander...WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's 'Ello dere everyone Sleep Yet with a Charm All Its Own Nevertheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! 'Ello dere everyone Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

'Ello dere everyone
Page 1 of 1