Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures   Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 0:15

Hey guys, it's been a little bit since I've had an interview up because I've been waiting to hear back from people. I think I made up for it though, cause I managed to get an interview with Nathan Caroland, one of the heads of Wyrd Miniatures and co-creator of Malifaux.

http://tabletopgeeks.com/interview-nathan-caroland-wyrd-miniatures/
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures   Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 7:30

That was fun. Nathan aka Frustrated Father is a GREAT Guy & the stuff he's done at Wyrd are some of the MOST creative pieces around...nice choice, Svenn. Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures 544694

Have you considered interviewing Gin Fritter of Armor Cast fame? He IS a member of our Forum AND an interesting Guy. Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures   Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 20:19

DeafNala wrote:
That was fun. Nathan aka Frustrated Father is a GREAT Guy & the stuff he's done at Wyrd are some of the MOST creative pieces around...nice choice, Svenn. Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures 544694

Have you considered interviewing Gin Fritter of Armor Cast fame? He IS a member of our Forum AND an interesting Guy. Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_geek

Sadly, I'm not familiar with Gin Fritter... I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures   Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 21:04

Svenn wrote:
Sadly, I'm not familiar with Gin Fritter... I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_biggrin

Here's a link to his profile: https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=497 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures   Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Nathan Caroland of Wyrd Miniatures
Page 1 of 1