Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker2and53
Warlord
Warlord
Joker2and53

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers
Achievements earned: none

W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal Empty
PostSubject: W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal   W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 17:19

1. I need roughly twenty square 20 millimeter slotta bases. Perferabally the slot should be perpendicular to two sides of the base, rather then the diagonal slotta base that GW also uses. These bases are for rebasing Sisters of Sigmar models (yes, I am looking for the same type of base that GW includes with Sisters of Sigmar models)

2. I also need one 40x40 millimeter base for a mercenary ogre

3. Finally, I need one unarmoured basic empire horse. This horse is for use with the mounted mercenary and so needs to be unarmoured and no barding.

I can offer cash through a check or paypal, or various bits. This is kind of a small trade, but I don't mind throwing some extra money in to make it worth your while. I live in the United States.

Thanks
Eric
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal   W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 19:11

A SEMI SUCCESSFUL search through the dusty corridors of The Vault of Pack Rattiness has produced 14 parallel slotted 20mm bases [untold numbers of the diagonal variety], a 40mm base, & the old style horse without barding. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...mostly. W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal Suspect
Back to top Go down

W- Bases and a single unarmoured empire horse H- paypal
Page 1 of 1