Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello... Again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MedMos
Hero
Hero
MedMos

Trading Reputation : 0

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitimeSat 6 May 2023 - 15:10

Hi there, I can't remember if I ever formally introduced myself here. But as I'm back after some years by now, I thought it appropriate.
I used to come here to read battle reports, specifically the Araby themed campaigns from Von Kurst appealed to me a great deal. I never played Mordheim myself, though I technically have a Vampire warband, pieced together from my VC army from WHFB 6th-7th edition.
Recently I was bitten by the Mordheim bug something fierce, though. I have a couple of new warbands on the drawing board, so the plan is to make a plog here to document my progress. I also need a lot of terrain, so there will hopefully be time for that as well. My kids will be the first to be badgered for games, and the 12yo already said he'd be up for a game. So better get cracking!
See you around, I guess. Cool
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitimeSat 6 May 2023 - 18:25

Welcome back! It’s rather quiet around here these days.

If you’re looking for inspiration, there’s some great Mordheim content over on the Lead Adventurer Forum e.g. Koyote in Mordheim. It’s worth reading from the first post.

MedMos likes this post

Back to top Go down
MedMos
Hero
Hero
MedMos

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitimeSun 7 May 2023 - 10:51

I just blazed through that thread, thanks for the link Citizen Sade! But I do see some people updating here, so I'm going to give it a go, maybe create a little more life. Wink Partly because I already have an account and browsed around here before...

Citizen Sade likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitimeMon 8 May 2023 - 13:46

WELCOME ABORD...or back, MedMos. I hope you have a LONG & MERRY stay. What a Face

MedMos likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lendro Furioso
Champion
Champion
Lendro Furioso

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul 2023 - 21:43

What a great idea, hopefully it will drum up some traffic back into the best forum I've ever been a part of! The projects I'm working on aren't Mordheim-related, but I think I'll do the same when I get around to continuing my never-ending Mordheim table!

Forums and blogs are, in my humble opinion, the best medium to gather and discuss this sort of content. The alternatives are far too chaotic, it's all about endlessly scrolling past content.

In any case, welcome back! Happy painting/crafting!

MedMos likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again.   Hello... Again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello... Again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: