Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus9

Virus9

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map Empty
PostSubject: Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map   Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 17:03

My friends and I are playing the Vampire Hunters co-op campaign on Broheim, but they would like to play a similar campaign in Mordheim proper. I have a pdf of one called "The Warpstones Belong to Us" made by Jim Weaver.

The problem is that the custom campaign map used to move through Mordheim is not included in the document. I have tried the Wayback Machine and had no luck finding the missing info. There is a link in the document to (I think) a blog for the map, but the site can't be reached. I have also tried the Mordheim facebook group and on reddit.

Would anyone here have the map for this campaign?
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map   Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 20:53

I don’t, but Michael Weaver is an active member of the Lead Adventure Forum. Might be worth dropping him a PM over there.
Back to top Go down

Looking for "The Warpstones Belong to Us" campaign map
Page 1 of 1