Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Warpstones belong to us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Bernhardt
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Captain Bernhardt

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

The Warpstones belong to us Empty
PostSubject: The Warpstones belong to us   The Warpstones belong to us Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb 2017 - 14:44

Hello

It's been a while since I've been active on this forum but that doesn't mean I wasn't playing the casual game in the meantime. Now fellow forumite Pascal pointed out  this PDF of a Skaven themed campaign and it turns out I just could use another hobby-project. There's the upcoming Lost Isles to look forward to in September but I hope to get this campaign running before that.

But there seems to be some material missing so I could use some help to source everything. For starters, the link to the modified Mordheim Map they're talking about is broken. So has anyone tried this campaign before? Does anyone know where to find these resources and most importantly, does anyone know who has written this campaign and where I can find them?

Follow this thread for updates.
Back to top Go down
Codsticker
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Codsticker

Trading Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Warpstones belong to us   The Warpstones belong to us Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb 2017 - 16:34

That's a bit of a tease... Razz
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The Warpstones belong to us   The Warpstones belong to us Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:58

A skaven theme campaign is one of those things I have wanted to do for a while now. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warpstones belong to us   The Warpstones belong to us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warpstones belong to us
Page 1 of 1