Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello from Australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus9

Virus9

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

Hello from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2022 - 14:18

New to the forum, but have been playing Mordheim (with gaps) for about 15 years. Started way back in high school some time after I found Warhammer Fantasy. Mainly played Possessed and later some Norse (in the Lustria setting as well); both using models from my Hordes of Chaos army. Generally didn't do very well, probably due to not having much terrain and my friends always going rather shooty warbands.

Got into the LotR SBG when it came out and Mordheim sort of fell off. Did play a lot of the original Battle Companies. Now I am back playing Mordheim due to the Vampire Hunters co-op campaign I saw on Broheim.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 12:19

WELCOME ABOARD, Virus9! Have a long & merry stay. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 13:43

Welcome back!

Virus9 wrote:
Now I am back playing Mordheim due to the Vampire Hunters co-op campaign I saw on Broheim.

The Weaver brothers one, I assume. Something to aspire to & I very much enjoyed reading about it on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Virus9

Virus9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 16:41

Citizen Sade wrote:
The Weaver brothers one, I assume.

Correct. Playing it for a second time as well. First time the vampire count met a very untimely end due to a rather zealous (frenzied) sister superior, so my friends decided we'd have another go. (and maybe the GM has learnt his lesson and will be more careful with the count...)

I did take pictures of the first campaign, but I'd be embarrassed to share them due to the poor quality (I have a rather old phone and the camera is not great). We also used an eccentric collection of proxies to run the game; none of us have a collection of Vampire Counts.
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2022 - 20:05

Sounds like a great opportunity to buy and paint some new figures. While the Mordheim undead are long OOP & pricey, there are plenty of other options from small independents. Getting them to Australia might be a bit of a kicker though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Australia
Page 1 of 1