Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

It is I, Beend!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beend

The Beend

Trading Reputation : 0

It is I, Beend! Empty
PostSubject: It is I, Beend!   It is I, Beend! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2021 - 10:26

Hey there!  Very Happy

Beend here. Pleased to meet you!
I hail from that large country just bordering to the west of Germany. As you can tell, I have picked a low res carrot as my forum avatar.

For a few years now I've been reviving my old warhammer hobby, but wanting to keep things small and simple. To those ends, Mordheim keeps things small, but maybe not always simple. (lol) Fortunately, my girlfirend also picked up Mordheim and has absolutely no problem with my ever-expanding amount of warbands, terrain pieces and dumbass ideas for scenario's.

I also managed to get some cousins and a brother to play the game again, altho it's usually just the girlfriend, my brother and me playing scenarios. If we do get the entire gang to come together, we play with 7 warbands on the same table. It's great, but this whole virus thing has been putting the large battles on hold for a good while now. Next campagin we'll try some houserules to keep things more interesting and fair. I hope to get the band back together next month for a few games.

So yea. Thats me, saying hi!

Citizen Sade likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

It is I, Beend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Beend!   It is I, Beend! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2021 - 12:53

WELCOME ABOARD Tom's Sleep Yet At Times Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay, The Beend!

The Beend likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

It is I, Beend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Beend!   It is I, Beend! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2021 - 16:30

Welcome to the forum! Mordheim being small is a big part of what I love about it -- doing a warband is easier than doing an army... & then you find you have twelve warbands! Seven warbands in one battle is impressive too, you crazy maniac!
Back to top Go down
The Beend

The Beend

It is I, Beend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Beend!   It is I, Beend! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:53

Thanks!

I'm actually organising that 7 warband get together in about two weeks. Then again, might just be 5, depending on other people. I was thinking of making a battle report, but with 5/7 players per turn, that might take a while.

Might post pics instead.

Cya!
And many thanks for the welcome's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is I, Beend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Beend!   It is I, Beend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is I, Beend!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-