Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aulenback
Hero
Hero
Aulenback

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Empty
PostSubject: Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists   Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2021 - 16:18

Ahoy, folks.

So years ago in 2006, West Ely approached Edwin “The Mordheimer” Molina with the start of a complete equipment list for Mordheim, pulling all the various items from various rulebook, magazines, and so on, and the Mordheimer carried it forward for a few years, updating it as far as Empire in Flames. Well, Mordheim has kept on, with both official publications [Fanatic Online and Nemesis Crown] and solid unofficial [Border Town Burning and Mutiny in Marienburg], so I thought it was high time to update that updated list so that it could be ... up to date.

Here is the Mordheimer's Master Equipment List, updated as far as Mutiny In Marienburg:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w6C6qiNbAxDNbC3c5wP6e0CCQCsx43GUKMSkWAEfgNc/edit

And here is the Mordheimer's Master Skills List, likewise:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TRgUq7siL11VKq9-qsZxXnn3Fr_K9qaCbBK-rOkgHvU/edit

So my question is, is there anything desperately missing?  Turhan Buckley is thankfully taking on the effort of making these pretty [I just did collation work, he's making use of the right fonts, etc], but before he gets too far embedded in that effort, I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything egregious.
Back to top Go down
benjaminography
Knight
Knight
benjaminography

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists   Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2021 - 20:37

Oh boy! Maybe this should live on a spreadsheet!

Well done collating it all.
Back to top Go down
Dreadaxe
Champion
Champion
Dreadaxe

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists   Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 23:47

If spreadsheet that can easly transfom to card
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists   Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 21:18

Hello, is your question, is there more missing mordheim weapon lists or is there a lot more missing mordheim material?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists   Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating the Mordheimer's Master Lists
Page 1 of 1