Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangor77

Fangor77

Trading Reputation : 0

Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options Empty
PostSubject: Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options   Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 5:57

Are there any known rules about other ways to offload wyrdstone? I have an excess, yes, very rare, but instead of hoarding it, I would like to know if there are other ways to use them. Hired swords? Trade? etc..

Pit Fighter Warband
Sold 8 WS already, have 5 leftover to carryover to next match, but looking if there are other options...

I could use rules for Power in the Stones to appraise a few, but looking for more options...
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options   Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 10:57

As I recall, Nicodemus the wizard (in Best of Town Cryer/Annual 2002) takes payment in wyrdstone.

But personally I'd keep hold of the excess to rebuild after a disaster...
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options   Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018 - 18:29

Unless you are playing by rues that make this windfall a regular thing, hoarding is better. All it takes is one bad game...

Nicodemus, the Old Prospector and a couple of other Hired Swords/Dramatis Personae will take wyrdstone as payment (or just take it AND payment). You have to spend gc to hire them first.

The Merchant Hired Sword can take a skill to turn one wyrdstone per game into a random amount of gc.

If your campaign includes a Merchant Caravan warband there may be an option to trade with other warbands.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options   Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Excess Wyrdstone Options
Page 1 of 1