Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Radolfs Wolfpack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimo
Youngblood
Youngblood
Nimo

Trading Reputation : 0

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2016 - 8:29

Hello,

i have decided to start a Middenheim Mercenary Warband.
After browsing different websites and shops for Inspiration, i bought a pack of Frostgrave-Soldiers and Greatswords for the Champions and normal Troops.
But my Captain had to be something special.
I started scetching a little bit and after some time i found a fitting character.
So i grabed my Putty and began Modelling.

After a few days my Captain Radolf was finished:
Radolfs Wolfpack Zs3lwXO
I wanted to express a Veteran, who fought in the Middeheimer Military, but went out to make his own Fortune.
One of his Hammers is shape like a Dwarven Hammer. I thought it would be a nice little feature and I definitely have to write a little Story for that.

After a while I finally painted my Captain:
Radolfs Wolfpack Jql3Xqb

Next I will start to loot my Frostgrave, Greatswords and Free Company Sprues to build some nice Champions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.makropole-marburg.de
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2016 - 9:18

Since I haven't read anything from you before - welcome to the forum! That's really a nice sculpt you made there, quite impressive. Most sculpt a little here and there, but rarely a whole figure. And, at least to my eyes, there is not much wrong with the proportions either. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2016 - 12:56

AS Grimscull said: WELCOME ABOARD! That is a WONDERFUL creation. You captured the persona of a Middenheim Veteran perfectly....BEAUTIFULLY modeled, painted, & based. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup

I'll look forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the War Band.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chief Tugboat
Captain
Captain
Chief Tugboat

Trading Reputation : 0

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2016 - 15:25

Great work! He looks like he has seen some terrible things and is ready to bash some faces in. I also really like the dwarf hammer, as you said, I think you could make an awesome back story for that.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr 2016 - 4:30

That is a great figure for your leader thumbsup

Looking forward to the rest of the warband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radolfs Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radolfs Wolfpack   Radolfs Wolfpack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radolfs Wolfpack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Painting and Modelling-
Jump to: