Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 13:42

They are REALLY ugly, but BEAUTIFULLY painted minis...VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2014 - 13:14

Here Alakhai the Cunning and the DL Starter Set finally finished:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Dark_legion_alakhai_the_cunning_by_fratersinister-d7eemse

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Dark_legion_starter_set_by_fratersinister-d7eemwu
Back to top Go down
http://therealmofjinnai.blogspot.it/
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2014 - 13:24

The new Diabolical Dude is both a VERY COOL mini & BEAUTIFULLY painted...an excellent combination. The Group Photo is WONDERFUL; it highlights the benefits of not rushing through a project. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:47

Thanks, here a pair of vintage ilian templar (from I edition of WZ) that I will use as Necromuntant Squad Leaders. I onlòy included a bayonet on the gun:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Dark_legion_necromutant_squad_leaders_by_fratersinister-d7eylvq

Last edited by Katsuhiko JiNNai on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2014 - 19:02

Once again the Necro Mutants are both really cool minis & WONDERFULLY painted....the pale flesh tones suit the character of the minis SPLENDIDLY. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:19

Here my Inquisitor, it was a little pain to assemble it, the shoulders were deformed and thin, but with the black the defects are not so visible. The back of the book is deformed too (but fortunatelly is not visible).

The other two inquisitor had many problems too, one missing an arm with gun, the other with the smaller chainsaw broken in the middle. I yet sent a mail to Prodos Games for help.

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_inquisitor_by_fratersinister-d7fnw2f

I painted him with the clothes as the original purple inquisitor in one picture:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 1250264119223
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014 - 22:17

It looks like you overcame the many defects admirably. The final results are a STUNNING miniature BEAUTIFULLY painted in a FINE selection of colors. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:47

On Sunday 14 april I went to Torinocomics ( http://www.torinocomics.com/ ), an event in North-West of Italy were there are stands about comics, manga & anime, cosplayers, reenactment, games and much more. There are available many tables for free playing and demos of wargames and boardgames too. Mutant Chronicles Italian Club had a table for demos and there I was from 11:00 a:m to 18:30 p:m. I played two skirmish (using DL and BH) and helped for a pair of demos. I lost both battle, but it was fun. Wink

Here some pictures of the end of the first turn of play. (all the painted miniatures are mine). I was the DL player. During the first turn the razide lost two wounds, and a legionnary died. Golgotha lost 1 wound too. The BH lost two troopers. I didn't remember well the battle, however it ended with only Hamilkar still living on the table (with still 1 wound if I remember well).

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Torinocomics_warzone_resurrection_demos_by_fratersinister-d7frthl
WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Torinocomics_warzone_resurrection_demos_by_fratersinister-d7frt1s
WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Torinocomics_warzone_resurrection_demos_by_fratersinister-d7frt7q
WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Torinocomics_warzone_resurrection_demos_by_fratersinister-d7frtcs
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 15:16

That looks SO COOL...even with all the paraphernalia of gaming. I'm delighted you had an enjoyable day out...winning is a secondary consideration.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014 - 17:13

Thanks Smile
Here another inquisitor, same problems with the thin and deformed shoulders while the gun have the little chainsaw broken in the middle (but is not so visible in this position). He is trying to cut the head of an heretic with his chainsaw:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_inquisitor_by_fratersinister-d7g1blz

I painted it with the classic red/black paint scheme
WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Inquisiteur
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014 - 17:49

The mini & paint job are UBERCOOL...you have a very appealing style.VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014 - 13:38

Here my Mortificator Squad Commander, soon I will paint the other 4 members of the squad:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_mortificator_by_fratersinister-d7gfoao

classic paint scheme:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 MCBrother-4

PS: Why Prodos didn't do brotherhood synbols in the shoulders? Sad
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014 - 14:33

I love the dynamic positioning on this one. The brushwork & base are up to your high standards. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 May 2014 - 11:29

Here the Mortificators squad:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_mortificators_by_fratersinister-d7gssbw
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 May 2014 - 13:02

VERY WELL DONE! The Mortificators have a very Anime feel to them &, of course, a GREAT paint job.   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 May 2014 - 18:05

Here the first of my Sacred Warriors:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_sacred_warrior_by_fratersinister-d7h8jpj

classic paint scheme:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Sacretwarrior
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 May 2014 - 22:48

These Guys just keep getting cooler as you go along. Again you've capture the look & feel of the concept art. VERY WELL DONE!   Karate 
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2014 - 20:58

Here the squad of Sacred Warriors:

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Brotherhood_sacred_warriors_by_fratersinister-d7i3vet
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2014 - 21:04

I love Group Photos...especially when the minis are done to this level. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)   WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARZONE Resurrection (Mutant Chronicles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2