Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello from Maryland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caledore
Champion
Champion
Caledore

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Hello from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Maryland   Hello from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug 2013 - 19:57

Hello everyone! I'm a long time Mordheim player from Maryland, back to when I won an early release of the original rulebook in a raffle. I've also played most other Games Workshop games, but Mordheim was always my favorite.

It's been a while since I've played any Games Workshop game (adulthood has that effect) but I've recently gotten my group of friends to get back into Mordheim, which gave me the excuse to dust off and update my old Witch Hunters.

It's great to see such a thriving, active community of Mordheim fans, especially given it's age - a testament to how great the game was, even for all its flaws. I look forward to discussing and debating every little bit of the game with you all!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Maryland   Hello from Maryland Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug 2013 - 4:53

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Maryland   Hello from Maryland Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug 2013 - 14:54

Hi, Caledore! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep  Yet On Rare Occasion Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!  cheers 

You'll find lots of Folk who enjoy debating The Rules...other than moi; rules have a certain effect on me Sleep .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Maryland   Hello from Maryland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Maryland
Page 1 of 1