Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Yesterday
Champion
Champion
Captain Yesterday

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 16:49

Since I don't have that much spare time anymore, I've decided to sell some of my WHFB armies, in this case my Slaaneshi themed WoC list. It has served me well in many a friendly game and several tournaments.

All infantry, cavalry and monstrous infantry units marked with an asterisk have been based (sanded), magnetized and primed black (some parts might need re-priming). Only painted when mentioned in the description. Magnetized movement trays are included where noted.

1 Warriors of Chaos army book, brand new !

1 Sorceress of Slaanesh*. Has been assembled from an old 80's era Witch of Slaanesh model and a current edition plastic steed of Slaanesh.
(there's a free slot for her on the marauder cavalry base mentioned below)

1 Champion of Slaanesh*, sword and arcane tome.

1 Champion of Slaanesh*, sword and pincer.

1 BSB of Slaanesh*. Conversion using the Games Day 2002 chaos champion. Yeah, the one strangeling some weakling elf. He has undergone a head swap (wearing a helmet now), weapon swap (mace) and the trophy racks have been replaced with twin banners taken from the current Beastmen line.

1 Throgg. The new resin model, assembled and primed only. I have not attached the axes embedded into his flesh, since I thought they look rather silly.

18 currend edition Chaos Warriors*, Full Command, added Slaaneshi icon banner
Comes with 6x3 movement tray.

18 currend edition Chaos Warriors*, Full Command, added Slaaneshi icon banner
Comes with 6x3 movement tray.

37 Marauders. These have been customized from old 90's era 40k chaos cultists and come with hand weapon and Slaaneshi icon shields
Full Command. They have been partially painted by their previous owner, I did only magnetize these guys.
Comes with 10x4 movement tray.

6 Chaos Trolls*, made from metal stone- and chaos troll models. Converted with various Slaaneshi bits (daemonette pincers etc.). Unit 'champion' has undergone a cthulhoid tentacle face lift.
Comes with 3x2 monstrous movement tray.

5 current edition Marauder Horsemen*, flails, javelins, Full Command. Some heads have been replaced with heads from the Empire line, since I wanted them to have a more youthfull and less beardy look.
Comes with 6x1 cavalry movement tray.

1 custom Chaos Warshrine of Slaanesh. Scratchbuild from resin parts, clear acrylic stand, two current edition steeds of Slaanesh and a single Juan Diaz Daemonette, this little beauty has been quite a sight at various tournies.
Painted for the most part, Slaaneshi models need details and highlights added.

1 Dragon Ogre Shaggoth, metal model. Has been modified to wield two hand weapons, an axe and a spiked club made from various bits and greenstuff.

1 Chimera, has only been primed black.

1 Chaos Spawn, from the current boxed set, only primed black.

1 old metal Daemon Prince, an old Azazel model I aquired with some parts of its hands missing and
simply patched it up with some daemonette bits.
This should be considered a free bonus, so to speak, since I wouldn't ask any money for it.

Everything will be packed in sets of fitting foam inlays.

Pictures of the bunch will be send via email upon request (via PM) and I'm open to serious and sensible offers (in Euro). Looking forward to sell and ship the set in its entirety. Please understand that I am not interested in a trade at this point. PM if you have any further questions. Smile

Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 17:29

PIcs? I know a couple of guys that would be interested in at least taking a look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Captain Yesterday
Champion
Champion
Captain Yesterday

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013 - 10:30

All pictures can be send by email as well, so people can take a closer look, just shoot me a PM !

EDIT: Pics removed, army has been sold.

Last edited by Captain Yesterday on Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 17:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013 - 16:04

Will definitely send my friends a link to this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Captain Yesterday
Champion
Champion
Captain Yesterday

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 13:06

Right, this army really needs to go.
Wife crashed the family car a couple days ago, so I'm kinda in need of money to pay for the repairs. Neutral
Just make me a serious offer folks. Smile

Back to top Go down
Captain Yesterday
Champion
Champion
Captain Yesterday

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013 - 16:34

EDIT: Army has been sold !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !   For Sale:  Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Warriors of Chaos - Slaanesh themed army !
Page 1 of 1