Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

pegasus hobbies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
De Gaule
Warrior
Warrior
De Gaule

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:42

hey i just checked out the pegasus hobbies cathedral model sets and they look really cool, but i can’t figure out what scale they are- does anybody know?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2012 - 20:52

Pegasus fits nicely with 28/32mm. What a Face
This thread is being moved to the Painting & Modeling section: re, the Gallery is for finished pieces only.
Just to show placing a thread i the wrong spot is pretty easy to do, I should have put this one in the Scenery section. clown
Back to top Go down
De Gaule
Warrior
Warrior
De Gaule

Personal Info

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 1:35

hey sorry about that didn’t know this was a gallery. thanks for telling me that!
Back to top Go down
De Gaule
Warrior
Warrior
De Gaule

Personal Info

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 1:41

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 2:19

No problem at all about the relocation...it's an easy mistake to make & an easy one to correct. What a Face
On the Pegasus things, I have used quite a lot of their pieces & enjoyed the (re)painting. They fit very nicely with G.W. & other 28/32mm minis. I can honestly recommend their products. What a Face
Back to top Go down
weeble1000
Hero
Hero
weeble1000

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:01

Pegasus is a good scale for 28mm 30mm heroic. Off hand I can't say the height of the floors, but I can measure at home if you'd like. I believe they are in the 2.5 - 3 inch range. They're at least 2.5 inches, and I think they are 3 inches. The scale is basically the same as GW terrain kits.

In terms of quality, I have been very pleased with Pegasus products. The casting is good quality, the pieces go together tightly, and they are strong. It is the type of terrain that will stand up to a good deal of abuse. They aren't the most lovingly detailed terrain sets you can get, but the detail is nice the way it is, and the pieces paint up well.

If you get a set, be careful about dry fitting. I always like to dry fit pieces before applying glue, but as I mentioned, the Pegasus kits fit together very tightly. If you dry fit the pieces completely flush, it can sometimes be difficult to separate them again. I suppose that this could be a benefit depending on what you are trying to do.

The Gothic cathedral kits also come with three variant bits for the walls: lanterns, torches, and blank plugs to make a bare wall. These bits are very useful when working on additional terrain projects and add nice value to the kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pegasus hobbies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pegasus hobbies    pegasus hobbies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pegasus hobbies
Page 1 of 1