Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Toth Amon Returns!

Go down 
+5
RationalLemming
SerialMoM
DeafNala
qboid
Von Kurst
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012 - 0:00

Toth Amon Returns! Mummy008

The being known as Ak-hetmet strode towards the entrance portal. The Living invaders had fled before him, but he felt no sense of victory. His master, the great Toth Amon, had fallen in the raid. Eternity held no purpose now but revenge. Ak-hetmet reached the entrance but drew back from the hated sun. He would wait until night. The Defilers would not escape.

Our time in Mordheim grows short. The cool seas of Sartosa beckon, and beyond them the hot deserts of Khemri.

The previous campaign--
https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t3613-the-treasures-of-toth-amon

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 29 May 2012 - 6:32; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
qboid
Elder
Elder
qboid

Trading Reputation : 0

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012 - 7:25

cheers

Looking forward to it VK.

Are your campaign rules posted anywhere?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012 - 13:38

OH BABY! This means we'll be seeing some more of playtable's OH-SO-COOL scenery &, of course, all the LOVELY minis...when Himself remembers the camera. cheers
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012 - 19:08

Ahhh great, I lovedyour first campaign.

Please post your campaign rules.

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012 - 0:08

Thanks for the interest gents. I'm not sure of the level of the photographic record, but time will tell. So far no one but playtable has any interest in recording events. despite several videos of cute pets, children, impossible dice rolls and the like being exchanged on game night.

As for posted rules, something may be possible by the time the campaign begins. My internet provider and I came to an agreement earlier today, which may result in my having service in a week or so.

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012 - 21:26

Toth Amon Returns! Zo_landofthedead_4

Generations have passed since the Tomb of Toth Amon was discovered
and looted in the Khemrian deserts.  The tomb was swallowed by the sands of the desert soon after the looters escaped the surrounding necropolis. The maps and charts that lead to it stolen or lost in 'accidents' over the long years. Artifacts from the tomb were spread about Araby and Sartosa in the treasure troves of prince, mage and theocrat.  

Lately the owners have begun to die in mysterious and horrible ways.  A dying caravan guard whispers of a dark necropolis risen from the sands near the Road ofSouls. Rumors spread from the bazzar, the harem, the tavern that grim beings stalk the caravan routes; dread galleys ply the seas. The Land of the Dead is stirring.  

Each warband begins the campaign in the possession of a Minor Artifact
from Toth Amon's tomb.  The artifact will be chosen and assigned
randomly to a hero.  The arifact may not be assigned to another hero
unless the owner is killed or totally incapacitated--blinded, lamed,
lost both arms.

The artifact is cursed so the owning hero will have to roll after each
game. (Maybe similar to the Power in the Stones, maybe something else,
heck I've got a few weeks to work that out)

Hopefully since all of us are equally cursed, we will 'help' each
other to remember to roll.  The only way to lift the curse is to find
the tomb and return the artifact to the treasure chamber, or to steal
more than half of all the other players' artifacts AND find a Major
Artifact.

Last edited by Von Kurst on Mon 7 May 2012 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012 - 22:08

Oh I really like this one...there's a dark, & sinister cast to the Beasty. Of course, if I was one of the players I'd conspire with the rest of the group to diligently forget the roll...just being honest about my dishonesty. clown
Back to top Go down
qboid
Elder
Elder
qboid

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012 - 2:04

"or to steal more than half of all the other players' artifacts AND find a Major Artifact."

lol!

That sounds like a beautifully chaotic objective.
I can see plenty of bloodsoaked villainous battles on the way.
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012 - 3:09

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 5:30

We're starting on March 1.

First up the curse:

Quote :
The Curse of Toth Amon

All warbands must roll on the following table as long as they possess one or more Minor Artifacts of Toth Amon’s treasure. The roll for the effects of the curse must be done during the Post Battle Sequence. With the exception of the result “Crippled”, the affects of the curse take place in the next battle.

Die roll (2d6) Effect
2 Crippled. The bearer of the artifact must reduce a random characteristic permanently by 1. (No characteristic may be reduced to 0.)

3 Sickness. A random hero must miss the next game due to a strange illness.

4 Sickness. A random henchman or hired sword must miss the next game due to a crippling illness.

5 Bad Omens. All living, non-animal henchmen must pass a Leadership test (on his own Leadership) to move or charge in the next battle. Once a test is passed the warrior need no longer test.

6 Curse. Your opponent in the next game gains the Witch’s spell Curse. The spell may be cast once per turn if any model in the enemy warband is within the range of the spell from any of the Cursed warband’s warriors.

7 Temporarily Disabled. A random hero has his Toughness reduced by 1. If he rolls a 6 in any of his Recovery phases, he recovers and his Toughness is returned to normal.

8 Sorcerer’s Curse. Your opponent in the next game gains the Skaven spell Sorcerer’s Curse. The spell may be cast once per turn if any model in the enemy warband is within the range of the spell from any of the Cursed warband’s warriors.

9 Disabled. The bearer of the artifact must reduce a random characteristic by 1 for the duration of the next game. (No characteristic may be reduced to 0.)

10 Blinded! Your opponent in the next game gains the Witch’s spell Dust of the Blind. The spell may be cast once per turn if any model in the enemy warband is within the range of the spell from any of the Cursed warband’s warriors.

11 Murrain. A random animal in your warband sickens. It must miss the next game, but must roll for injuries after the battle. On a 1 or 2 the animal dies.

12 Bad Rations. Each living, non-animal member of the warband must roll on the De-hydration table form the Khemri supplement and apply the result for the next battle.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2012 - 4:53

Week 1
There's been a flurry of activity in the last week. Warbands proposed, rejected, altered and rules verified, questioned and tweaked. There will be more of that.

Game night arrived with 2 of our number forced to miss because of family commitments. The rest of us chose our artifacts and got stuck in to the first games.

Cast of Characters
Bob--Dwarf Treasure Hunters
Chadwicc--Black Orcs (Nemesis Crown)
grtbrt--?
malnap--Wastelander Pirates (Sartosa)
Myth--Chaos Dwarfs (BTB variant)
Pete--Marienburgers (maybe)
Playtable--Clan Eshin Skaven
Smalls--Araby Smugglers (Sartosa)
TJ--Bayou Goblins (Counts as Tileans from Lustria)
Von Kurst--Turjuk Arabs (Relics of the Crusades)

Artifacts
Playtable's Clan Eshin Skaven claimed the Shield of Ptra.
Chadwicc's Black Orcs and Malnap's Wastelanders both held one of the two known Cloaks of the Desert.
Bob's Dwarf Treasure Hunters drew the Staff of Set, an item usable only by a wizard.
TJ's Bayou Goblins found a Statue of Set.
Smalls and Pete both claimed one of the two known Ifrit's Blades.
My Turjuk Arabs found the Vambrances of the Sun.

Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:23

Poor Bob and his dwarfs. Let him know that I hope he wins. I have a soft spot for stunties and fighting against the odds. lol

I look foard to hearing what the artifacts do.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:35

Sorry to hear two of your Guys were committed by their families...at least they'll be someplace where everyone is always happy. clown
Back to top Go down
izmerul
Veteran
Veteran
izmerul

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:29

you sound like a really good DM

PS: what else is "spreading" from the *cough* harems ...

you should have another chart for that in the after game sequence What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1--The Curse! Sinister Adventures on Sartosa   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 4:01

Ye Return of Ye Foul Fiend Toth Amon
Being a Full and Truthful Account, Betymes inne ye Words of Those that Survive

Toth Amon Returns! Pirate_Captain_by_AdoC

Occupy
The Dancing Cloud made landfall at the port of Sartosa. Haroom and his crew left the port as soon as possible in search of the Wise Woman known as the Witch of Ghut. Rumors of her travels led the band to the town of Ossomunte, which Haroom intended to search immediately. The Emir led his men toward the business district of the outlaw town if such it may be called, a foul den of taverns and bawdy houses. The night was clear, with a decent moon to guide the way.

The normally bustling streets of the town were empty, or at least so they seemed. Haroom and his men had advanced only a few yards when scuttling shadows swarmed from a nearby building. Anwar the Mamluk cried an alarm and loosed an arrow. The mutant man-rats chittered in the gloom. Then a most curious thing occurred.

A grand procession advanced rapidly from a side street. Camels laden with goods, fine horses, a torch-lit crowd of people; all led by a slight man on a brightly comparisoned steed. The man was flanked by two enormous ogres bearing huge swords. The light of torches lit the twisting streets and of the man-rats nothing could be seen. A caravan had arrived and a market day (night) was decreed. Haroom and his crew sheathed their weapons and joined in the frenzy of consumerism. If the Witch of Ghut was in Ossomunte she was not seen that night, nor in the following days.

The random event The Merchant Returns halted the skirmish before it started. Both warbands elected to take advantage of the great deals rather than continue the fight. The game ended in a draw.

The Kappa Eta warband managed to find a free swivel gun, bought a bunch of stuff including a blunderbuss (because it was on sale) and generally enjoyed Ossomunte.

The Turjuks found a crate of food and some garlic, which they promptly sold back to the former owners. A sale on Lucky Charms was discovered as well as some unguarded Ropes and Hooks.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Toth Amon Returns! TheBlowHole001

Last Orders I
A crew of pirate orcs has taken over the Blow Hole tavern in Sartosa town. Aided by an inebriated troll, the unruly barbarians beat a crew of Ghutani Smugglers senseless and kicked the unfortunate Arabyans into the street. It was a mercy no one was killed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Press Gang I
malnap wrote:
The opening battle for Robert's Ruffians (a very original and creative name for my warband, oh yes!) was against the Tillean Gremlins and Dwarf treasure hunters.  It was night, of course, as we each attempted to round up drunks to press into service.  Weather was normal (cause we forgot to roll).  The Tileans had a minor mutiny that didn't seem to slow them down much.  The Ruffians managed to recruit 2 poor sods into service before fleeing the field.  A single crewman died, I miss his crossbow.....
Tileans won collecting 4 surviving drunks while the dwarves captured one, who sadly died.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Last Orders II
Haroom led the crew back to the town of Sartosa. Along the trail the Man With No Name (a Tilean Marksman of some repute) fell mysteriously ill. Perhaps, said Haroom, the Man had sampled the crate of rotted food before it was sold back to that thief in Ossomunte. The crew murmured in their beards that other forces were at work.

Haroom's search for the Witch of Ghut had stalled for lack of information. Thus the Turjuks set out into the town in search of rumor and gossip. It is not recorded whether the Emir had heard of the fate of the Ghutani, but what is true is that the Turjuks entered the Blow Hole tavern.

It started innocently enough. Assam and Abu had withdrawn to the attic of the Blow Hole to share a bowl of herb. As they smoked contentedly, a huge orc accosted them. It bellowed something at them and kicked at a pile of rags that were lying in a corner of the attic. Amazingly the pile of rags leapt to its feet. Assam instantly recognized the legendary Whong-chun Li. The Master said something to the orc in its own language and launched into a complicated series of kicks and punches too quickly to follow. Instead of toppling over the huge orc backhanded the Master, who ended up crumpled in much the same position he had been in before the orc kicked him. The orc looked at the startled Turjuks sitting near their hooka and roared. The tavern exploded in violence.

Post Battle
The Orcs win. The Turjuks won the first fight on the second floor and then the troll rolled a 4 for a stupidity check. The fight was the first skrimish affected by the Curse of Toth Amon rules. I had to roll for the effect of Chad's curse (literally the Witch's spell Curse.) Chad reminded me. I never remembered during the correct phase. The Black Orcs probably would have pounded the Arabs anyway.

Abu the Monkey Man gains lads got talent for surviving against the Black Orc Boss.

The orcs found a swivel gun in a forgotten crate in the Blow Hole's attic. Master Whong-chung Li joins the orc warband for the next battle because the Boss bested him. The orcs hire more boyz and the Orc Pirate and Goblin Swabbie Hired Sword team.
The Black Orcs also find clue #7
Quote :
Rumor—One of the bystanders confides that there is a legend that a strange statue from Khemri is buried on an island in the Skull Sands. For your next battle in the islands you may automatically pick the scenario X Marks the Spot. If your warband wins you may add +2 to any searches for a clue after the game.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Press Gang II

The Kappa Eta got into a competition with the Ghutani over the disposition of Sartosa's drunks. The battle was bitterly fought despite the blistering heat brought by the southeasterly wind. The Kappas were trying to hold on to some scraps of parchment that one of them had run down. The Ghutani may have just been being stubborn or perhaps their leader wanted the +1 experience for winning. Whatever the reason the Ghutani suffered well over 50% casualties but hung on.

playtable wrote:

Smalls won.  He got 3 drunks and I got 2 (only because he set 3 up close to one side and then won the rolled to pick sides. 

I had 7 [warriors] left and he only had 4 [warriors] left, but with lots of recovery rolls to do, I left [routed].
Wise thing too as I lost 4 henchmen as it was (1 giant rat and 3 verminkin). Smalls lost 1. 
Could have been worse I suppose.
Can't replace them all either.

The Kappa Eta warband, led by Frat Rat, went up to 124, but I'm down 2 bodies.
Everyone has lucky charms and rope & hooks.
I took Weapons Expert for my only skill advance (Skitter, the Night Runner), so I can now use my blunderbuss. 
My Secret turned out to be not so hot. [playtable encountered a secret through a random event.]
Gonna be tough remembering curses.
(T2 cursed hero stinks, and he's the one tricked out for HTH)

Not going to use the Shield of Ptra for a while until someone gets the tail fighting skill. [The hero still has to carry the artifact even if it is not used.]
I'll use my Treasure Map next week when all the heroes get to roll.  (I hope.)
I'll use my swivel gun later too, if I get BS advance or more wounds or something so it does good and doesn't disappear quick like.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Skirmish
malnap wrote:
Second fight was a skirmish with the Dwarf Treasure hunters.  Weather was normal (again, need to remember to roll that!).  The dwarves easily out-ranged the my poor lads and cut them to ribbons with a deluge of crossbow fire.  We fled the pointless encounter down a single crewman, who thankfully was carrying little of value.  Of note, Jack, one of our fine (clearly more survivable) crewmen showed real promise and earned a promotion!  In honor of his exemplary service, he was given a fine jeweled sword and dagger we found afterwards.  Also we were fortunate to open a crate containing glorious hardtack!  There was minimal rejoicing.  Captain Roberts seems to be suffering some minor illness, perhaps related to that odd cloak he acquired.  (And yes, I am having him use it.  In for a penny and all that!)  He assures the crew he'll shrug it off soon enough though.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1--The Curse! Sinister Adventures on Sartosa   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:07

Week 2
Ye Adventures in Ye Wilderness or Too Many Dwarfs

Round 1
Slippery Jack's Lair
Following a rumor picked up in Sartosa, Haroom had led his band far beneath the earth in search of the Witch of Ghut, who was said to be searching for a lost temple in the Caves of the Damned. Their torches had failed, but still they pressed on deeper into the bowels of the Underdark. The men muttered and grumbled but the Emir's iron will drove them on.

The very walls of the tunnels glowed with a faint luminescence. The light was dim and sometimes failed altogether. At last they smelled water, water and decay and something fish-like. The tunnel led to a huge open cavern. The floor of the cavern was covered in murky water. From the uncertain depths of the water glints of silver and gold sparkled in the dim light.

"Treasure!" cried Abu. He and his pet monkey scampered down the rocky slope toward the lagoon.

"Have a care!" growled Haroom. But his warning was lost in the sound of a pistol shot. From the gloom around them rang the clash of weapons and cries of battle.

The Kegslayers entered the cavern from the south. Undead pirates lurk on the bridge. Jack himself swims in the murky depths. The Turjuks enter from the north.
Toth Amon Returns! SlipperyJacksCave1

Once the pirates that attacked them were destroyed the Dwarfs calmbered down the rocky path toward the lagoon.
Toth Amon Returns! SlipperyJacksCave2

Slippery Jack bursts from the depths to sieze Abu.
Toth Amon Returns! SlipperyJacksCave4

Toth Amon Returns! SlipperyJacksCave3

Gorin the Trollslayer goes for a swim
Toth Amon Returns! SlipperyJacksCave6

Post Battle
The Arabs fled from the invicible Trollslayer. Both Tariq and Omar recovered from their wounds. Abu was lost in Slippery Jack's clutches!

The Dwarfs drove the Arabs off and destroyed the undead pirates, but Jack collected Gorin to his slippery embrace and Baern Kegslayer ordered them to withdraw rather than risk another hero.

Curses.
Assam was cursed with -1 Toughness for the whole battle. Once again I forgot about the affect of the curse on the Dwarf warband.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Chance Encounter
In the Osso Hills
"Quick hide de shine! It be dem zoggin orcs come da stash ta take!"

The Bayou Goblins encounter the Black Orcs near the Bayou Goblins' hidden still. To complicate matters some ghouls have been drawn to the smell of sour mash as well.
Toth Amon Returns! Skirmish1

Toth Amon Returns! Skirmish2

Toth Amon Returns! Skirmish3

Toth Amon Returns! Skirmish4

Chadwicc wrote:
The 'Shiners have archers on a hill in the far corner, but not much shooting hits from them. My Nutta's must charge in, Kik goes out of action. Melee goes my way for the rest of the game. Wong-Chung Li helped take a warrior out of action before returning to the Blow Hole.

Post Battle
Orcs win. Nombur went down but fully recovered. Kik is not reported killed.

Somer Teef's Moonshiners:
TJ wrote:
Ophelia was sold to the pits and gravely wounded before being robbed. The Moonshiners barely made enough 'shine to replenish the lost stash.
2 Marksmen took to a more leadership oriented postion.
After putting down 2 orcs, a Duelist decides he deserves to "drink de good 'shine," (LGT?)

Curses.
The Black Orcs' troll was mysteriously taken ill before the battle and missed the fight.
______________________________________________________________________________________
The Sea Wolves
In the Skull Sands

These photos reveal a scenery malfunction on several levels but, oh well. (I forgot the game store no longer has enough large hills to make a respectable island and I left huts off the list of scenery to bring.)

The poor lads of Robert's Raiders are snug in their designer Pirates End Techno Eco-huts (paint bottles). The sneaky Ghutani Smugglers are attacking with the dawn. (Everything on the ships' side of the hills is water, everything on the other side of the hills represents the island.)
Toth Amon Returns! SeaWolves1

The Raiders struggle down to the beach.
Toth Amon Returns! SeaWolves2

The Ghutani risk running aground in an attempt to capture more slaves. Meanwhile the Raiders scramble aboard their ship.
Toth Amon Returns! >

The Raiders made a fight of it. They launched their ship and ran out the guns. Then the larboard gun blew up.

Post Battle
malnap wrote:
Lost a cannon crewman and a cannon due to misfire. LOTS of missing. Found a rowboat afterwards.

The Ghutani are silent in victory or defeat.
______________________________________________________________________________________
The Hiest
Treachery in the Osso Hills

The Marienburgers made a bold move to grab the Arabyan Nomads' artifact in both warbands' first battle!

The Arabyans are in the foreground of the photo. Some Marienburgers are lurking on the far side of the table.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHeist1

Battle is joined in earnest in the ruins.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHeist2

Post Battle

Pete wrote:
I made it to turn 6 but when I lost my 3rd hero I decided to run.
It was good. I lost 3 heros and 2 marksman but only 1 marksman died.  Now I have a youngblood who is nervous, a champion who is fearless, and a champion who hates grtbrt's whole warband.
I took out three henchmen but none of them died.  He searched 4 locations but didn't find the thief.

Treasure Hunt
A Wyrdstone Hunt variant in the Caves of the Damned

Etta Kappa raced the Chaos Dwarfs for treasure in the Underdark. The treasures are represented by poker chips. The Chaos Dwarfs are primed white, their hobgoblin servants are primed black and are therefore invisible in the photos.
Toth Amon Returns! TreasureHunt1

Toth Amon Returns! TreasureHunt2

Toth Amon Returns! >TreasureHunt3

Post Battle
The Kappa Etas won the fight. They report 2 out of 3 treasures secured and no casualties. The skaven cash in their Treasure Map found in game 2 for 12 treasures(!)

The Chaos Dwarfs report no causalties either. Loker the Great Beast (Bull Centaur) acquired a treasure. "We kept falling in the dark!"

Curses.
A skaven hero was T2 for the battle.

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:45; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1--The Curse! Sinister Adventures on Sartosa   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Round 2

Duel on the High Seas
The cunning Ghutani Smugglers were attacked by the Black Orcs while sailing the Pirate's Current. The Ghutani tried to make an artillery duel of it. They holed the orcs' hulk good and got a cheery fire burning but the orcs fought the fire and managed to close.

Chadwicc wrote:
Goblin crew passed animosity except for one who decided to jump overboard toward the Arabs. Gronk the Troll was hit with fire and took 1 wound.
Orks moved in and boarded. Many Arabyan out of action, none on the orcs.
Toth Amon Returns! DuelontheHighSeas1

A Nutta fails to leap across the gap between ships.Toth Amon Returns! DuelontheHighSeas2

Post Battle.
One Arabyan henchman died.

Curses.
The orcs suffered the Sorcerer's curse.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Treasure Hunt II

Robert's Raider's deploy in the Caves of the Damned. The coins are treasure counters.
Toth Amon Returns! TreasureHunttwo1

The Nomads deploy opposite the pirates.
Toth Amon Returns! TreasureHunttwo2

Battle is joined!
Toth Amon Returns! TreasureHunttwo3

Post Battle
The Arabyans win. The pirates blame foul sorcery for their loss.
malnap wrote:
Both swabbies escape. Harold (a pirate crewman) was killed by a skeleton pirate (random encounter). Got out with 3 treasures. Found 2 nets in a capsized rowboat.

The Arabyans cash in a Treasure Map as well. They claim 22 treasures!
(I'm thinking treasure maps got a bit broken).

Curses.
The Arabyans suffered under the Sorcerer's Curse. The pirates got a Murrain which did not affect them.
________________________________________________________________________________________
The Hermit
The Kappa Etas harass an old man in the Osso Hills.

The skaven run through the jungle.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit1

The Hermit is a Truthsayer!
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit2

The Dwarfs rush to rescue the Hermit.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit3

Melee!
playtable wrote:
Razamataz, the Eshin sorcerer, got shot, knocked down, fell off the rocks, landed in the midst of HTH, hit a Dwarf that had charged, and took him OOA before he got a chance to fight.  Funny!
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit4

playtable wrote:
  Rotten Truthsayer!  Tied up 3 heroes, took Krittnick out of action and I only got 1 wound out of him.  Bob kept making his 4+ saves over and over.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit5

playtable wrote:
Rotten slayer.- T5!!  He missed a lot though, with his 1 attack with his great weapon.
Toth Amon Returns! TheHermit6

Post Battle
playtable wrote:
 Skaven failed first rout test. I ransomed back my black skaven Krittnick for 50gc. Bah humbug, 3 of my heroes have gotten Ld advances so far.  Not the 1st things you want in a HTH warband.
But, no deaths either game!!!

Bob wrote:
Volar, a clansman, died from a falling skaven. Norin the Mighty (troll slayer) fails to hit a rat for 3 turns in melee! Gorin the other troll slayer escapes Slippery Jack with a Full Recovery.

Curses.
Not sure about the Skaven. The Dwarfs were affected by Blindness. (Pretty sure that both of the warbands forgot curses in the midst of the fight.)
Wolf Hunt
Senseless slaughter reported in the Osso Hills

Haroom led the Turjuks north past Ossomunte into the Osso Hills. His intention was to reach Sartosa town from the land, but still the Arabyans sought signs of the Witch.

As they marched through a jungle choked valley the howls of wolves sounded from all around them. The valley floor was very hot. Even in the depths of the jungle the air was still and dry. The Turjuks strung their bows and loosened their swords. Suddenly an armed infidel woman appeared from the jungle.

"Take cover!" she ordered. "The slavers drive wolves before them toward you. They are almost upon you!"

The Turjuks advance. (No one took Inga's advice.) The wolfpack is caught between the warbands.
Toth Amon Returns! WolfHunt1

The wolves are dispatched easily. The Great Beast then flanks the Turjuk line. The Mamluk Omar tries in vain to hold the beast back.
Toth Amon Returns! WolfHunt2

The Chaos Dwarfs advance.
Toth Amon Returns! WolfHunt3

Post Battle
The Great Beast broke the Arabyan line. (Defeated twice in an evening by one model!) Omar and Abbas were killed in the fight. However the enchanting Kislevite Ranger, Inga, helped the Turjuks to find a hidden cache of gunpowder, weapons and foodstuffs. Combined with the bounty for the 3 wolves killed, the expedition was a success. Haroom was able to locate the Witch and convinced her to join his quest.
In addition Abu was able to escape Slippery Jack!

Chaos Dwarfs: killed 2 wolves, 2 Turjuk henchmen and blundered into a inept goblin war party during exploration. The slavers took much equipment from the goblins and captured 3 of them alive.
Quark the hobgoblin is promoted for fleeing from a bear.

Curses.
The Chaos Dwarfs were afflicted with the Sorcerer's Curse which I cast on the Great Beast at every opportunity, but to no avail.
Achmet was T2 for the entire game. He was attacked by a wolf, but survived unharmed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Cast of Characters
Bob--Dwarf Treasure Hunters
Chadwicc--Black Orcs (Nemesis Crown)
grtbrt--Arabyan Nomads (Original Khemri rules) plus a priest of Stromfels.
malnap--Wastelander Pirates (Sartosa)
Myth--Chaos Dwarfs (BTB variant)
Pete--Marienburgers (maybe)
Playtable--Clan Eshin Skaven
Smalls--Araby Smugglers (Sartosa)
TJ--Bayou Goblins (Counts as Tileans from Lustria)
Von Kurst--Turjuk Arabs (Relics of the Crusades)

Artifacts
Playtable's Clan Eshin Skaven claimed the Shield of Ptra.
Chadwicc's Black Orcs and Malnap's Wastelanders both held one of the two known Cloaks of the Desert.
Bob's Dwarf Treasure Hunters drew the Staff of Set, an item usable only by a wizard.
TJ's Bayou Goblins found a Statue of Set.
Smalls and Pete both claimed one of the two known Ifrit's Blades.
My Turjuk Arabs found the Vambrances of the Sun.
Myth's Chaos Dwarfs and grtbrt's Nomads both possess one of the two known Brooches of the Great Desert.
Bob's Dwarfs have won 3 out of 4 matches, cry not for the Dwarfs, Toowoomba. Hates Dwarfs, I do.

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012 - 21:59

Ahh great reports with pictures. I love it.

Is it possibleto show some lose ups from all three arabian based warbands?

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012 - 4:48

SerialMoM wrote:
Is it possibleto show some lose ups from all three arabian based warbands?

Have fun!

No photos this week, the camera has taken playtable on a little vaction. The rest of us will muddle on (and gain more rat killing skills and weapons).
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1--The Curse! Sinister Adventures on Sartosa   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012 - 4:32

Week 3
Down on Ye Docks

Skirmishes in the port of Sartosa and the town of Ossomunte

Toth Amon Returns! Image22

The Long Pier
A Sartosan variant of Street Fight

It was a dry day in Sartosa. The Ghutani Smugglers interrupted the Bayou Goblins' attempt to run some 'shine and solve the curse plaguing the 'goblins'. Unfortunately for the Ghutani, the One was not with them. The thronging crowds stampeded through the Ghutani allowing the Bayous to mop up with minimal resistance.

Post Battle
No one is reported killed. As with much that happens when the Ghutani are near, a lack of a report does not guarantee no one was killed.

The victorious Bayou Goblins report no casualties. The Boss Somer Teef gains +1 Weapon Skill. A spate of promotions sees the youngbloods replaced by their former subordinates. A promoted Marksman gains Dodge. The Goblins report a good flow of cash and an informant reveals Clue #9.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Occupy
A Struggle for Turf in Ossomunte

It was a clear night in Ossomunte. A ragged line of corrupted dwarfs and shifty hobgoblins crept through the crowded streets. Suddenly Loken, the Great Beast, bellowed in rage.

"Thief! Thief!" cried the dwarfs. The hobgoblins all tried to look innocent. "Thief! Thief!" they screamed while pointing at each other.

"Beast kill!" roared Loken. The huge monster blundered into the startled crowd of outlaws, chaos worshipers and orcs. A shrill scream followed by a triumphant roar marked the end of the chase.

Once the stampeding crowd had cleared the streets, the remains of a trampled halfling were a testament to the Beast's only victory of the night.

Post Battle
Ahriman, the leader of Ahriman's Expedition was captured. The Kegslayer's apparently didn't recognize him as their arch enemy and ransomed him off for the price of a couple of rounds at the Blow Hole. (12 gc!) [I suspect groveling on the part of Myth.]
Loken the Halfling Stomper was blinded in one eye.
Myth wrote:
Henchmen kept falling in the dark!

The Victorious Kegslayers report that Baern Kegslayer himself took Loken's eye in single combat. Gorin was not so victorious but fully recovered.
Edit: The Kegslayers do relieve Ahriman of his Brooch of the Great Desert. The first artifact has been stolen!

Curses.
A Kegslayer hero was -1 T.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down on the Docks I
Smuggling is rampant in Sartosa!

malnap wrote:

(From the journal of Captain Robert 'Rob' Roberts of Westerland)
We've had a rough couple of weeks, constantly being run off by angry drunks, skeletal pirates, not to mention the assorted hostile privateers who always seem to be trying to take from us what we were about to rightly take!  It seemed to me that we might want to take to the offense, as less dangerous activities seem to be significantly more dangerous than the name would imply.  So it follows that when we return to the relative safety of Sartosa's harbor and I hear of a laden and under guarded smuggler ship making port, I rally the boys and head that way post haste!

Of course I wasn't the only opportunist in the area, some Arabyan dogs decided to show up as well.  We might have kept to ourselves but Francis has an itchy trigger finger and looses a bolt into the thick of the crowd starting up a massive riot.  And no sooner than he does that, a strange wind blows out of the north.  Bill tells me Francis got this strange look in his eye and charged off toward the Arabs.  He and some lad from their forces seemed intent on going toe to toe.  Damned good thing the rest of my crew did the right smart thing and filled that unlucky soul full of bolts!

We managed to make it in striking distance of the smuggler vessel only to find the thing sporting two bloody swivel guns!  Sven and Smedley did the smart thing and secured some of the cargo that had yet to be loaded whilst the rest of the gang tried to take the ship!  "Fancy" John led the charge only to take a ball shot right in the leg.  Poor guy had to have a peg slapped in it's place and he don't seem so fast on the draw anymore, but I wager he'll still gut someone for his coin.

It was a fierce battle, but the smugglers but up a good fight and dead men don't spend coin so well as the living, so we did the noble thing and let them keep what was left of their cargo.  The haul was worth the effort, one of their crates containing a crossbow with a large supply of wicked hunting bolts.  All the crew recovered and we even dragged off a smuggler who saw the sense in joining us.  As we explored afterward we came upon a shop where we swiped a fine Norlander net and also opened up a crate of goods to discover a real treasure, a fine elven cloak!

Strangest of all, we found one of the Arabian lads tied up with an odd note attached.  Apparently we have a strange yet elusive benefactor.  But we have no more time to look for this man, as we gather up all the goods and men our coin can buy and head out to sea once more!

Post Battle
Babiars was possessed by evil Djinn. He was shot down by infidels but survived. Tariq the Mamluk disappeared mysteriously during the battle, only to be found trussed up like a chicken as the Turjuk had retreated. Looting was profitable. The warband recovered a goodly amount of food, handguns and gunpowder from the docks.
Achmet was able to capture the leader of the infidel smugglers, who was pressed into the warband's service.

Wastelanders have found Secret C.

Curses.
Emir Haroom was stricken by illness. The Wastelanders suffered little from the Witch's Curse on them. (As usual I needed reminding and then failed to roll the difficulty of the spell.)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Down of the Docks II
Nomads and Black Orcs vie for smuggled goods.

It was a clear night in old Sartosa's harbor. Two belligerent orcs blundered through the dockside crowds. Somewhere behind them loomed a troll. From a gulls eye view more orcs could be seen shoving their way toward a dark ship tied up to the quay,

"Gronk like purty hat!" spoke the troll.

"Begone foul greenskins!" shouted an Arabyan voice. Was it an arrow that started it? Or perhaps a spectacular fireball? The troll burst into flame. The crowd ran from the carnage.

The lead orcs roared and charged. And fell on their faces amid the dockside trash. The orcs thrashed on the ground as arrows fell like a gentle rain.

Post Battle
The decimated smugglers managed to cast off and withdraw into the harbor. The Black Orcs fled from the arrow storm with 5 casualties.

The Nomads report that Brother Redlegs (a priest of Stromfels) overcame 2 orcs with prayers. Zamara the Nomad's spell-caster burned the troll with a fireball. There is talk that the Nomad's Arabyan Merchant found a lead on a Tome of Magic as well.

The orcs report Kik was robbed, Rik and Shysta recovered and Gronk regenerated. The oft injured Nombur finally succumbed to his wounds. Burial was at sea.

Virt got into a scrap with a Swashbuckler git what wanted payment for getting shot or stabbed or some such. Virt recovered.

Curses.
Both warbands suffered the Witch's Curse. The orcs suffered more than the Nomads as the troll succumbs to re-rolls.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chance Encounter
A Surprise for the Dwarfs

"Hey dere Somer, Boss-like," called the lead goblin. "Who dat?"

It was a clear day in Sartosa. The 'Shiners was bringing another load of 'shine down to the Blow Hole. These Sartosa gits was a thirsty lot. Just now though the lads had run into a group of grumpy short fellows.

"Dat dem Kegslayers!" yelled Somer. "Hide da 'shine or dey drink it all, dem!"

The Bayou Goblins ran every which way trying to keep out of the way of the surging daytime crowd. A couple blundered into dwarfs, blows were exchanged. Weapons drawn. Despite the Kegslayers reputation when the dust cleared the dwarfs were gone.

Somer Teef looked at his bloodied crew and smiled. "Looks like dey was no thirsty after all!"

Post Battle
Baern Kegslayer develops a Nervous Condition. Gorin gets robbed! Despite the beating the Kegslayers find a clue.

The 'Shiners get rich, though a Marksman died in the fight. Somer gains +1 Ballistic Skill. Ophelia and her fellow unnamed champion gain Ballistic Skill and Pistoleer. One of the promoted Marksmen gains Trickshot, while the Duelist learns to Step Aside. A large amount of cash is spent, with more left over. The 'Shiners find more swords and bucklers.
The 'Shiners gain Clue #5.

Curses.
Gorin was -1 T again. The 'Shiners may or may not have suffered the Sorcerer's Curse.
Skirmish
The Ghutani meet the Chaos Dwarfs
Myth wrote:
Smalls and I's game was a Skirmish set in Sartosa. I lost a henchman (a hobgoblin) and the highlight for my side was when one of my Hobs failed his Animosity check and charged Torgaddon, stunning him and leaving him incapacitated for most of the game. Smile
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Part 1--The Curse! Sinister Adventures on Sartosa   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012 - 2:19

Week 3
Sundayheim

Toth Amon Returns! Egypt_place_05

Pressgang III
March Madness!
Gino the Gutter lay in an unidentifiable puddle outside the Goat's Out in the Warrens of Ossomunte. Something had woken him. Something was also blocking the dawn sun for which he was grateful. He squinted at the bulk above him. Looked like some lubber was riding a cow.

"Bugger off, bossy," growled Gino in his best Remasen.

The lubber on the cow growled louder and prodded Gino with a mace the size of Gino's leg. Gino started to wake up faster. It was some kind of mutant bull thing with an ugly, tusked, dwarf-looking face. He didn't understand the language but the thing was huge. He jerked his hand away from his sword hilt and tried to stand.

Standing didn't make it any better. He only came up to the bull-thing's shoulder. Or the bull part's shoulder. The dwarf torso loomed above him. Beyond the thing he could make out a group of un-armed men being prodded along by some greenskins in long dusty robes.

The bull-thing growled again and forced a doubloon into Gino's face. The mace loomed in the other fist, poised to strike. Gino tried to think fast, but gave up.

"I loves the navy," Gino said as he took the coin. The mutant looked disappointed.

Later as the hobgoblins prodded him toward Sartosa, Gino realized one of the gits had stolen the coin as well as his weapons.

Post Battle
The game ended in a draw due to the random event The Merchant Returns. Lots of caravans are arriving in Ossomunte for some reason.

The Chaos Dwarfs took advantage of the incredible deals offered to aquire the Mechnical Suit.
The Chaos Dwarfs captured 3 drunks alive. The hobgoblins killed one and Ahriman killed another by throwing him off a roof. Quark the hobgoblin hero suffered Madness. He is now frenzied. Loken, the Great Beast, captured all of the living drunks but now suffers from a Nervous Condition after being riddled with arrows.

The Arabyans captured 2 drunks alive. Almah killed one by accident.
The Turjuks lost Farouk of Khalibon, who was wounded by a blunderbuss, then stabbed to death as he tried to crawl away. Abu the Monkeyman was wounded in the same blast. He now suffers Stupidity.
The Arabyans liberated a crate of jewlery from the caravan and quickly sold the jewels to a fence. The Merchant Laska of Lashiek was able to unload the stash of black powder and guns on the outlaws of Ossomunte (who offered 75% of full value!) With Laska's aide Haroom was able to aquire a blunderbuss and some other baubles, weapons and warriors.

Curses.
The Chaos Dwarfs no longer suffer from a curse. The Turjuks were prone to the Witch's Curse, but Myth and I forgot the curse during the game despite talking about it every now and then.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Artifacts
Playtable's Clan Eshin Skaven -- Shield of Ptra.
Chadwicc's Black Orcs and Malnap's Wastelanders --Cloaks of the Desert.
Bob's Dwarf Treasure Hunters -- Staff of Set, and a Brooch of the Great Desert
TJ's Bayou Goblins--Statue of Set
Smalls and Pete -- Ifrit's Blades
My Turjuk Arabs --Vambrances of the Sun
grtbrt's Nomads -- Brooch of the Great Desert

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grtbrt
Youngblood
Youngblood
grtbrt

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Tanukhiod Nomads fight the short folk part I   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:39

In the latest episode of their Quest to recover all the looted artifacts and lift the curse upon their tribe .Turgut Rais and his band hear a rumor of a HERMIT living in the depths of the woods that may be able to help with their quest .

Stumbling around in the unfamiliar and uncomfortable closeness of the woods Turgut Rais sees a cavern ahead and orders the tribe forward .
As they draw closer they catch glimpses of another group of somethings moving slowly forward -except for a sudden busrt of thundering hooves that takes everyone by surprise as a misshapen cow with a ugly gnome sitting on it's head runs into the cave entrance and lets out a bovine cry of victory -This does not bode well .especially when all are engulfed by a feeling that a force of chaos has been let loose (the hermit was a chaos emissary !!)

The Tanukhid warband quickly regained it's composure and struck against the opposing warband -revealed as a group of even more stunted than usaual dwarves and their gnome like helpers(chaos dwarves with hobgoblins) led by an animated suit of armour .

Advancing toward the dwarves under vthe cover of a hail of arrows ' Turgut quickly shoots down 1 dwarvf while Malik watches in awe as his musket shot bounces of the animated armour and kills a short thing standing nearby (richochet critical). Zamara has been casting her spells without any effect of the armour and is beginning to worry .
On the other side of the cave Sayidda and her group are heading to contact when a little creature dressed all in lilac and shoots what looks like a flower shaped weapon at them (blunderbus ) it hits all 3 of them ,but does no damage even in Sayidda's weakened state(the illness curse) Brother Redlegs' prayers continue to work and the cowlike thing is bowled over by a blast of water . . After watching these and more of their band fall the dwarves turn and run into the forest darkness fast as their stumpy legs allow them to. The hermit is perplexed by all this and is quickly despatched after questioning . Before he passes he tells Turgut about an underground cave system nearby that may contain clues in addition to the one found in his hermit lodge (#23 -the map of the great desert ).

The Nomads take no casualties
The Chaos dwarf casualties are unknown

Back to top Go down
grtbrt
Youngblood
Youngblood
grtbrt

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012 - 17:12

Tanukhid Nomads encounter yet more dwarves :
Gathering themselves (and their loot ) from the nermits caveTurgut and his nomads head towards the caves the Hermit told them about -pausing only to despatch a few goblins that are encountered on a river -<exploration roll>
Entering the cave system - the nomads soon grew uneasy as the sunlight which they were so used to gre dimmer nd dimmer until at last the only light was the glowing fungus on the walls and ceiling of the caves added to that was the vaguely human like noises that were periodically in the background (ghouls as would be evident later ).

Coming upon a pool of water in the middle of the caverns Turgut took the time to consider his next step -because frankly he was lost and disoriented in the gloom and tightness of the undergroundwhich added to the sickness he was experiencing (the curse of illness) made him very uneasy . As he was thinking the sounds of another warband became clear -it was more dwarves singing and shouting at each other as if they din't have a care in the world
" This I can deal with !!" Turgut thought and swiftly set his band into action -out of the gloom they could see one or 2 murky figures and suddenly xbow bolts can flying at them . Drogo the Slayer laughed and ran forward yelling "Die my cousins!!"
the nomads return bow fire was a complete waste of effort . Now added to that they nomads could hear the noises of ghopuls coming from their rear (random encounter ) After a brief word with Turgut , Zamara stepped forward incanting all the time when suddenly a light burst from a dwarven warrior as if he was carrying a bundle of torches (special campaign spell ) and cast it's glow around everyone (within 8") this was all the nomads needed they let loose a fusilade of missle fire striking down many a dwarf. The shocked dwarves must have been blinded by the light as their return fire missed entirely . A second fusilade struck down more dwarves and enabled Jaffa binAmra and another nomad to leap into combat with the dwarven leader who had fallen wounded in the previous arrow volley . Despatching him quickly they looked up to find that the remainder of the dwarves had melted into the cave system . Not wanting to fight the ghouls as well Turgut headed to where he thought the exit was -
After exiting the caves Turgut was told that some wyrdstone had been found at the pool along and that a dwarf had told them something in return for not killing him (rumor #17)

No nomad casualties
At least 1 Dwarf casualty (hero KIA)
Back to top Go down
playtable
Ancient
Ancient
playtable

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012 - 17:37

Toth Amon Returns! Caves1</A>

Toth Amon Returns! Caves2</A>
Back to top Go down
qboid
Elder
Elder
qboid

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012 - 21:41

haha, when fighting in darkness, making your enemies glow is truly evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toth Amon Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toth Amon Returns!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next