Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Spanish player saying hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2500kgm3
Hero
Hero
2500kgm3

Trading Reputation : 0

Spanish player saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Spanish player saying hello!   Spanish player saying hello! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:22

Hi! I am a spanish player who was amazed about the ammount of content in this forums. My group and I are willing to start a mordheim campaign. We already have one warband each (even if only mine is completely painted) and I am in charge of building some scenery. As two of the warbands are pirates, I thought we could play a Sartosa-style campaign. I have been looking for rules to play naval warfare with ships of a decent size, but I found nothing, so I wrote my own supplement for that, which I hope to be able to test soon.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Spanish player saying hello!   Spanish player saying hello! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:52

AAARRGGH, PIRATES! Now that I got that out of my system...WELCOME ABOARD Swashbuckling Tom's Sleep But Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your Stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers
Back to top Go down
DrHobo
Champion
Champion
DrHobo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Spanish player saying hello!   Spanish player saying hello! Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 16:47

Already commented on your ship. And - pun totally intended - welcome on board Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spanish player saying hello!   Spanish player saying hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish player saying hello!
Page 1 of 1