Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have? Empty
PostSubject: H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have?   H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 20:43

I've got two spare decks of the now seemingly unavailable spell cards for Storm of Magic. They do not have the plastic 'spellbook' holders (that's why I have two spare decks - needed holders for my Lore spells and race-specific cards!)

I'm willing to trade these for anything Warhammer Fantasy really - but it has to be unpainted (unless metal so I can strip it). I'd even trade for Yankee Candle tarts/samplers if you happen to have some of those knocking about... Suspect

If you are interested, drop me a PM with what you are willing to trade and we'll see if we can work something out.

I'm in the United Kingdom, if that is a factor for anyone here.

I've got no feedback here - but my eBay feedback hopefully shows that I am a decent individual to work with! - even if it does show an old photo of me and Mrs 5pointer (and all the strange stuff I buy Embarassed )

Last edited by 5pointer on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed wants, now it's a free for all!)
Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have? Empty
PostSubject: Re: H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have?   H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have? Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:19

I still have these, and I've updated my wants in the post above, just in case anyone is interested...
Back to top Go down

H: Storm of Magic Spell Cards...W: What do you have?
Page 1 of 1